What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
Taking a break from watching Clerks and decided to eat some pizza.

Thanks Birdygyrl and Caitlyn for your kind wishes, I am hoping it is the 24hr bug which is going around.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by 7thson
Making pumkin pie, and trying not to eat it
What... At the computer??
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Thinking about pumpkin pie...
I need to be getting back to my Thanksgiving day preparations. It will be so much nicer now that Cait has me thinking~~

Mmm...sweet pumpkin pie....with whip cream.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
What... At the computer??
It is a laptop, I was at the dining room table filling some pie shells.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I just finished dinner, I'm listening to ska, feeling full, satisfied and sleepy. damn turkey!!!!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm watching the manly sport of American football. No food yet.
My sister wants me to camp out at Circuit City tomorrow at 6am so she can get a $29 dvd player and a $129 tv. All I want is a $19 HALO video game which I refused to buy until they lowered the price. Can you believe it's been out since 2001!

Sitting here wishing i lived in america.... i want pumkin pie

Ok at this moment I am at my mom's and stepfather's house lucky me!(Rolls eyes!)I am just about to see a clip from my favorite english t.v show called "AB FAB!"
Because the fifth new season is only in England right now and not coming to american so I am seeing what I am missing and I am very upset about it too!
My twin sister is playing her annoying new age music and meditaing upstairs and my stepfather keeps telling me to go to bed!Oh wait this is about what I am doing ok I am done then!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Sitting here wishing i lived in america.... i want pumkin pie

You don't have pumkin pie over there...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
You don't have pumkin pie over there...
Well, Maybe we do but i have never seen it. It sounds nice though

Do you know my poetry?
Listening to the song Christmas is all Around from the Love Actually soundtrack.

listening to music n' waitin for a pm.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Right now, I am happy that the Patriots didn't lose today, I'm typing this sentence, and I am waiting for the Simpsons to come on....

Do you know my poetry?
Watching some crappy shows on NBC because I have nothing better to do.

Watching South Park. TIMMY!!