Anyone hear of this upcoming horror film? I'm not a huge fan of the genre but that's because so many these days are bad or the same as all the others. What caught my eye is it's received universal critical acclaim which is unusual for today's horror movies.

I'll surly see this when it's released next month. Nothing like a good movie date with a scary film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Follows

It Follows received critical acclaim upon release, with many critics praising the acting, plot, score, its reliance on old fashion scares rather than visual effects and action. Critics also praised Mitchell's shift in tone and style calling it "progressive" and "refreshing" and distant from his earlier works.[5][6][7] It currently holds a 100% rating on review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes based on 20 reviews.[8] On Metacritic, the film has an 81/100 rating based on 6 critics, indicating "universal acclaim".[9]