The person above me thread

Tools    

To The person above me, such empathy shown to jrs.

Originally Posted by Naisy
tpam isnt too far off on themselves
To the person above me, I was just having fun with you, hope you don't think I mean it, about the heart thingy.

The person above me has a very sweet nature and loves to trease... ... and I missed the person above the person above me when they were on line...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

the person above me seems very intelligent and sociable.
the person above the person above me has a great sense of humor.

the person below me is going to say something about me, or will they?

(Practicing my prophetic talents)

I must become Caligari..!
I do not know much about the person above me, I would like to tho.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Evolution in Progress...
The person above me has alot of fun taking care of her nephew's son every friday (i feel smart for remembering little things people tell me)

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

The person above me loves.........pulp fiction.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Evolution in Progress...
The person above me is making me wanna have a QT movie marathon tonight!

The person above me makes me want to have a pet monkey.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by megalith
The person above me makes me want to have a pet monkey.
The person above you wants you to pet a monkey.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.