The Spectacular Now
Director: James Ponsoldt
Starring: Miles Teller, Shailene Woodley
Miles Teller plays a 18 yr old High School Student that doesn't seem to have much figured out, isn't focused on anything in his future, is constantly drinking, and goes by the belief of "Living in the now", how spectacular!!! He meets Shailene Woodley's character and through the rest of the movie you see Teller's progression into Adulthood, as well as looking at himself in the process.

First off, Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley are great actors and do a really good job in this film! This is a movie where i feel the dialogue and a lot of the moments between these actors are perfect for being a high school couple. I think the story is very good, though some of the dialogue comes across a little underdeveloped, and i feel significant moments in the film weren't really explored and you kind of have to move along with the story without going back to that specific moment.

The story is great, the acting was great, and i am giving the spectacular now a:
7/10

So what is your favorite coming of age film and what did you think about The Spectacular now?
Leave your thoughts down below and i will see you next time!