Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Lord High Filmquisitor
Been holdning off from this for way too long. I've seen the first, I've seen the last, but never the middle film... So tonight it's:

FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE (1965)
It is by far my favorite of the trilogy, playing out in some weird way like the Western equivalent of The Killer (not really, but that's the idea that always comes to mind when I think about the film for whatever reason).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Let me know how much lesbian action there is
I'm hopin for strap on action.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
Let me know how much lesbian action there is
Spoiler alert: almost none.

I'm hopin for strap on action.

Anyway, since I didn't get around to watching X-Men: Days of Future Past last night, it's been moved to tonight.

Gone Girl (2014) - David Fincher

This spin-off of the Madagascar film series, which takes place right after the events of Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted called Penguins of Madagascar.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

I'm going through the entire quadrilogy this week because I realise just how ridiculous it is that I haven't seen any of them!

Lol! Damn...Must be complete sh*te. I'll give it 20 minutes when I'm up to it.