Some DVD Questions?

Tools    

I was just wondering if any of you guys/gals would know when or if Quentin Tarantino's Jackie Brown will come out on DVD for the U.S.?

And also, since I am on the Tarantino subject, is there any word on like a special edition of Pulp Fiction or if there waiting for a 10th Anniversary thing?

Thanks

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
This kinda question will need to be answered by Laurie L, our resident DVD expert, if she doesn't know, nobody does. For any other questions regarding already released DVDs, just about anyone of us can help you there.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction are both in final authoring stages for Special Editions. The last DVD release date I had for both was for November of 2001, but I'll email my Buena Vista contact from work this week and see if I can get anything more concrete for you. The last spec plan I saw for Pulp was sweet....featured new interviews with cast and crew, deleted scenes, outtakes, and commentaries with Willis, Jackson, Travolta, and Tarantino. I'll let you know.

And thanks spdrcr for the sweet comments.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

WOW ... Thanks a bunch. I've been trying to find info for those 2 movies for a while now. You're the WOMAN.

Thanks again

LaurieL is Genioos!!

Sorry spdrcr - I just found this.

The Rescuers is not in currently in pre-pro. Disney is working on Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella for IMAX and DVD releases for the next five years. Rescuers may be an offset promo in 2002, but I don't have anything solid yet.

Metaphor - Buena Vista does not have a specific release date yet for the Special Editions. They've been preoccupied with Pearl Harbor, but are now full steam on these flicks. Press releases should be later this month.