Halloween Big Brother

Tools    

OKAY. If anyone else wants to play, you can still join, but I'm gonna go ahead and start the first Head of Household competition. There will be approximately 24 hours until it is over, or whenever I have everyone's answers. After that, nobody else can join the game. If you decide to join the game, tell me which horror movie villain you want to be and submit your answers to this competition, too.

Current Players: Jigsaw, The Thing, Samara, Norman Bates, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Xenoswan, Nosferatu

HOH Competition #1:

You guys are all murderers, right?

Well, here's your first competition, murderers. The winner of this competition will get to put up two horror movie villains playing on the chopping block. Then everyone except the HOH and those two nominated will vote on which of the two they want eliminated from the Halloween Big Brother Haunted House.

Here is your first challenge.

Make a list of FAMOUS PEOPLE you'd kill.

Not really... but you know... as your horror movie villain characters.

Your list can be between 1 to 20 people. It doesn't matter how many you have, but don't go over 20.

I will decide on which list I like the best and that person with my favorite list will be the FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!

Be smart about this list because YOU'RE MURDERING FOR ME.

If you murder a famous person I don't wanna see killed... I will most likely NOT pick your list.

If you murder famous people I wouldn't mind seeing killed... you know, for pretend... YOU COULD BE THE WINNER!

So there you have it. Get to it. Make your lists. Due by tomorrow, 24 hours later-ish.

Also, POST YOUR LISTS IN THIS THREAD FOR ALL TO SEE.

I don't like to go the private messages route. Post everything you do -- all competitions, votes, etc. -- in here.

I am also going to link to all of the HOH competitions in the first post, if you need to find it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Samara will be coming out of the TV for these people:
1. Whoopie Goldberg
2. Melissa Rivers
3. Bob Barker
4. David Hasselhoff
5. Tom Cruise
6. Harvey Feirstein
7. Randy Quaid

Oh, dear. Well, I think Samara might be coming out of the TV just to walk herself to the chopping block, then.

HOH Competition #1: Jason Voorhees

1. Sandrah Oh
2. Steven Yeun
3. Tim Kang
4. John Cho
5. Ziyi Zhang
6. Ken Leung
7. Kunal Nayyar
8. Aziz Ansari
9. BD Wong

Let the night air cool you off
Those Elvira pictures are making me a happy vampire*

*Let it be known that I don't transform into a bat, I transform into a xenomorph similar to Xenoswan. When I am in this form I am known as Xenoswag.

So I just need victims lists from Theo, Hit Girl, Windsoc and Derek Vinyard.

Or, I should say... Norman Bates, The Thing, Jigsaw and Michael Myers.

1. Keanu Reeves
2. George Lucas
3. Tom Cruise
4. Ben Stiller
5. Owen Wilson
6. David Duchovny
7. Ben Affleck
8. Michael Bay

...or I would take them over and make them make good movies.

Norman Bates, Jigsaw and Michael Myers, I need to know which celebrities you wanna murder.

I’m just the espresso
I'm killing:

1. Guillermo del Toro
2. Phil Collins
3. Tom Cruise
4. Paula Deen (I'm going to stuff her with butter then throw her in an oven.)
5. Ashton Kutcher
6. Carrie Underwood
7. Carrie Underwood's husband
8. Ryan Sheckler
9. Nicholas Sparks
10. Danielle Steele (Sorry mom.)
11. Lil Wayne
12. Harry Styles
13. Simon Cowell (For making #12 famous in the first place.)
14. Every N' Sync member besides JT.