Psychological Thriller, searching for a long movie

Tools    

Okay so uhm, I went to center parks like a year ago, I saw a movie on tv, it was based on a book and it was a movie that was like 4 (maybe less or more, it was a year ago!!) hours long. It's an psychological thriller and it is about a girl in a mental institution. Okay so she has this bear and that is her only toy that she has. She is never talking to anyone in the institution. I can't really remember anything else, I'd like you to help me find it!

The movie is like the first part of the 3 parts. The movies are based on a trilogy book set.

Thanks people!

bump

Is it the 'Psycho'?

No, thanks for your help. It's about a girl in a mental hospital. it's a trilogy based on books..

still need the name

Does it have a plotline that she slips in and out of a catatonic state, and dreams about stuff that happened to her, including a murder... and they have to snap her out of it to solve the crimes?

Was there a scene where she dreams numbers backwards and they realise at the end by reversing the numbers and the numbers point to the killer?

Does it have a plotline that she slips in and out of a catatonic state, and dreams about stuff that happened to her, including a murder... and they have to snap her out of it to solve the crimes?

Was there a scene where she dreams numbers backwards and they realise at the end by reversing the numbers and the numbers point to the killer?
What film are you describing?

Why are people saying Psycho?

No mental institute... no girl with a teddy/doll... no girl in a mental institute... no girl in a mental institute with a teddy/doll...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

I know it...but I'll never tell.