I am going to watch at least one film everyday for a year...

Tools    

09/08/2014 - Blow - fantastic film apart from in my opinion some over the top acting at times. Still, I enjoyed this a lot! -
-

I am going to try something that I have wanted to try before. The new year starts tomorrow and with me being a film student at college and hopefully starting a film course in September at university I want to set myself a challenge to watch at least one film every single day that I haven't seen before until 1st January 2015.

I will use this thread to track my progress and to talk about the films I have watched. If you want to suggest a film for me to watch then please, feel free to do so. Thank You!

I will be listing every film I have watched that day including films that I have watched before. I will also be stating the amount of minutes the film runs for so I can add it all up at the end of the year.

The Sci-Fi Slob will also be doing this. I'll post his list here too.

WOW good luck!!! I wish I had time for that

12/08/2014 - Dead Poets Society - I liked this but I didn't love it. Robin Williams was of course great in it and I liked some of the quotes but this just wasn't really my thing it would seem. Still a good movie.
-

13/08/2014 - The Princess Bride - very sweet film, I enjoyed it a lot even though it is quite silly -
-

Latest News

Okay, I am back from holiday now which means I will gradually update this thread. I have updated my films up to the end of last month so far and will due more after I get back from expedition which starts on Monday and ends Friday. I will be watching films on my phone again (sorry) from the Tuesday to the Thursday. These will be animated films like last time.

I got my A level results yesterday. I got exactly what I wanted and they secured me a place at Sheffield Hallam university to do Film Studies. This starts on the 17th of September.

Khan has now dropped out of the challenge, this was a few days ago and I will update all the films he has watched and posted up to that time.

Thank you all so far for following me. Today's film is a big one..... RAGING BULL.

15th July 2014

Raging Bull
(1980, 129 mins)

Martin Scorsese

Raging Bull
is a fantastic film, with top class acting and a powerful; raw story. I am glad I finally gave this one a watch.

-

16/08/2014 - The Notebook - 123 mins - 2004 - Nick Cassavetes - a good romantic film which was surprisingly very powerful. I enjoyed this one and is probably the best film my girlfriend has suggest me watch with her.
-