Question about movie with Robots

Tools    

There is a trilogy of movies and I can't seem to remember the name of it. These movies are about robots that from another planet that come to earth and do a lot of transforming. It seems like there have been 3 of these movies over the last few years. There is a benign set of robots who are essentially trying to protect the earth from their malevolent counterparts. There is a lot of fighting and transforming during the movie. I just wish I could remember the name. The only other thing I can add is that it's very similar to a cartoon used to watch in the 80's.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Fantastic Seņora Fox

Beef Curtains

I, Rowboat

Bay of the Dead

?

Stop spamming with ridiculous crap like this.
You misspelled Sci-Fi Snob!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Transmogrifications of the First Kind
Transmogrifications of the Second Kind
Transmogrifications of the Third Kind

there's a frog in my snake oil
RoboCorpse

Prime Suspect

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I think Mark F got it!

"I saw this in a movie about a bus that had
to speed around the city, keeping its speed
over fifty, and if its speed dropped, the bus
would explode! I think it was called The Bus
That Couldn't Slow Down
."
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	homer jay.jpg
Views:	725
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	13352  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

And what about that movie with snakes on a plane? The movie has Samuel L Jackson and it's entirely about snakes on a plane. Should I start a new thread?

" Transformers "

"I am not gonna die sober!"
Successful troll was successfull.
"When an individual acquires great power, the use or misuse of that power is everything. Will it be used for the greater good or will it be used for personal or destructive ends? Now this is a question we must all ask ourselves." - Professor Charles Xavior [X-Men: The Last Stand]