New DVDs

Tools    

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Taxi Driver
The Godfather Collection

Out of interest, is the box supposed to be rounded in the top left corner of the front cover?
My box has sharp corners on all the corners.

As for new dvd:

Risky Business
My Bodyguard
Halloween - 25th anniversary

Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex *But Were Afraid To Ask

I must become Caligari..!
The Big Hit
Clerks
Carlito's Way
Father Of The Bride
From Duck Till Dawn
Futurama Season 1
Holyman
Magnifecent 7
The Outsiders
Run Lola Run
Terminator 2
Tresuer Planet
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Angel the Complete Second Season dvd set: I used to sort-of like Angel in the first season, but the second completely blows it away! I love this show now! The Ep where Angel sets Dru and Darla on fire.... I am a confirmed fanboy now! (Plus, now without new Buffy shows, I gotta watch something!)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Dark City for $5 at Best Buy
Catch Me If You Can for $9 at Circuit Cty - the deals are everywhere!

Originally Posted by jrs
Identity Special Edition DVD - Can someone please help me out with differences between the endings of both, the theatrical and the extended versions??
The difference is that on the extended ending glimpses of Malcolm appear when it is going into flashback mode. They are pretty brief so if you blinked ou would probably miss them.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
The difference is that on the extended ending glimpses of Malcolm appear when it is going into flashback mode. They are pretty brief so if you blinked ou would probably miss them.

thanks. I asked my friend yesterday the question and he said the difference was the camera angles.

Labor Day sale they had a lot of stuff for $9 but by the time I got there all the good stuff had been taken. I got the last copy of Catch Me If You Can, and just missed the last copy of Gladiator

Its not that its just that they were having a sale, and it was for only 2 days. They had a bunch of titles on sale.

Bulletproof Monk