Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Burn after Reading-starting off 2014 with this Coen Brothers Dark comedy. I'm not quite sure what to expect but it looks hilarious from the few clips I've seen.I'm sure its going to be a blast.

About to watch Frozen. I feel going on New Years was a mistake. Theater is packed with kids.
I've heard it's actually pretty good, something I wasn't expecting. Enjoy, and please don't go all Travis on any of those kids!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I haven't heard many good things about this but it is from one of my favorite directors-

The 8-minute-long master shot at the beginning is genius! It's very thrilling and entertaining flick with Cage in one of his better crazy roles.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I saw this with my wife a few years ago and enjoyed it. However I usually like movies like this better solo. She out shopping so now is a good time-

Loved seeing Gravity in theaters, probably the only film I can think of where the 3D actually made the film better. Probably in my 5 favorite films of 2013 so far, hope you enjoy it.

About to watch Frozen. I feel going on New Years was a mistake. Theater is packed with kids.
Wha? At a kids film? Who'd have thunk it?

I'm going to be rewatching Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction. Have not seen it in a very,very long time.Say what you want about Tarantino but his films are damn entertaining.So I know im going to have a ball with this one.

and then probably early tomorrow, I'm going to be watching Sergio Leone's A Fistful of Dollars. This will be my 4th Leone film, and I expect something awesome. Nobody makes spaghetti westerns like him.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Not a fan of Pulp Fiction, but I rewatched A Fistful of Dollars along with the rest of the trilogy yesterday. Have a nice seance.

Heavenly Creatures