Movie Tab

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I loved 39 Steps. One of my favorites.

I saw one of my new favorites tonight, Cool Hand Luke. I feel in love with this movie.

What did you think of Bad Boys 2? I heard it was terrible.

I liked the first though.

Thoughts jrs?

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
What did you think of Bad Boys 2? I heard it was terrible.

I liked the first though.

Thoughts jrs?

BB2 was great. One of the best this summer. Funny, action packed and a real wild ride. Wil and martin make an absolute marvelous team together.
Comparing this to the first one, Bad Boys 2 seems more refreshing and exciting. I personally loved it . It definitelly was not terrible ( I don't know who said it was ).
It's a well worth the money ......check it out....

Terminator 2
Predator 2

I saw Minority Report again today. It continues to be one of my very favorite movies (maybe top 10).

Umberto D

**** out of ****

One of my new favorite films.

Splash
Muriels wedding
Scream

again for the ? time

I just saw Sanjuro again.

Put me in your pocket...
The English Patient~ I loved it.

Office Space~ It was ok...it had some funny moments...but I was expecting it to be funnier.

The Talk of the Town (1942)~ I really liked it. It was both a drama and a situation comedy. I loved Cary Grant, Ronald Colman and Jean Arthur together. I also love Ronald Colman's voice...it's like butter.~

Final Destination 2

Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life....at the moment
Below

Put me in your pocket...
Spy Kids 3D: Game Over~ The kids loved it. I didn't think the story was as good as the first two, but ok. My eyes sometimes had a hard time adjusting to the 3D and I got a headache, but the visuals were "COOL" as my daughter put it. ^^;;;

Spy Kids 3D: Game Over - Very cute! Being a film that was a little over 1 hr. and 30 min., I for some reason wished it was just a little longer. It was very entertaining and the 3-D effects were pretty cool ( I love 3-D ).

I give it a B+

Thanks for the reviews guys. I've been dying to see this. I loved the first two.

I saw a few films:

D-Tox (Eye See You) So-so

Mrs. Doubtfire

Comments:

I wanted D-Tox to be a mix of Nightwatch/And Then There Were None/ and some kind of cheap knock off Dirty Harry. Maybe thats what I got, but I expected it to be much better. The movie has some good points, such as great acting from some, a good opener, and an awesome cast. Somehow thought, the style of the film undid all that was great in the first place. The pacing was off, the revelations were obvious, and the script wasn't anything special. It could've been something great for this tired sub-genre, but it ended up being one of the many so-so films. (It wasn't bad though. Just not good).

I LOVED Mrs. Doubtfire!

The Transporter...not sure L or D yet.