B-Movie HoF II: The Sequel!

Tools    

I did watch them all. It's just the writing part I get stuck on.
Just give it a brief description of what you like or don't like.. .thats all I did...

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
And Im done! Just sent my ranking list into Joel and Wrote out my reasons why ready for the day of the big reveal!
I will say it's been a hell of a lot of fun! and Im already excited for the next one! xD

I'm actually surprised to hear the negative feedback for Hunter's Blood, haha. I'm not sad or anything, it's just that I thought this kind of film would be right up people's alley for a b-movie HoF. It's got middle of the road acting, it takes itself seriously, and it doesn't always fail, which is refreshing. It has nasty gore, some great humor, some suspense and drama, and Kim Delaney is hot. Crap, there's even a priceless scene with redneck ball busting about Bruce Springsteen, plus the rock soundtrack is atrocious!

What the hell is wrong with you people?!?!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
I'm actually surprised to hear the negative feedback for Hunter's Blood, haha. I'm not sad or anything, it's just that I thought this kind of film would be right up people's alley for a b-movie HoF. It's got middle of the road acting, it takes itself seriously, and it doesn't always fail, which is refreshing. It has nasty gore, some great humor, some suspense and drama, and Kim Delaney is hot. Crap, there's even a priceless scene with redneck ball busting about Bruce Springsteen, plus the rock soundtrack is atrocious!

What the hell is wrong with you people?!?!

In all fairness While it wasnt for me, I can totally see why someone would like your choice man it does have quite a few things going for it (And mild spoilers; but I did LOVE the ending) it's definitely a B-movie in every sense of the word and had I ranked objectively rather than subjectivley it would have been a strong contender because it is definitely one of the more B-movie-ey B-movies on the list

Watching Hunter's Blood now. Feels like this is going to be painful experience. May need to spread the "joy" for two or three days.
Did you end up hating it, or did it get better? I really want to know why this would be painful for you since it's a b movie through and through, gets bloody, and has elements that are above the budget zone - like you mentioned liking about your nom.

In all fairness While it wasnt for me, I can totally see why someone would like your choice man it does have quite a few things going for it (And mild spoilers; but I did LOVE the ending) it's definitely a B-movie in every sense of the word and had I ranked objectively rather than subjectivley it would have been a strong contender because it is definitely one of the more B-movie-ey B-movies on the list
I think a movie like this - I have bias with. I saw it as an eleven year old, it freaked me out, and for some reason I always went back to it. Bad time in my life and the movie made my stomach feel anxious..hard to say why I like it so much aside from the reasons in my review, but I do understand that it wouldn't be for everyone. Like I said, I have a strange/psychotic connection with it, which is kind of embarrassing to admit..but FULK IT!

CHERRY 2000

This would be my third time seeing Cherry 2000 since around 1988 on vhs. I had forgotten all of it until a few years back when I saw it on Netflix. Watching it again I noticed how nicely it was shot, and how cool the lighting was. I thought the female elements were hot, and I love the Don Johnson/Bill Pullman clone in the hero. This is the kind of movie you watch when you want to just zone out and not worry about anything serious that will keep you up at night. It's a basic story in the way it's told, but also an original premise which is cool. Thanks @Citizen Rules! I enjoyed it!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
I think a movie like this - I have bias with. I saw it as an eleven year old, it freaked me out, and for some reason I always went back to it. Bad time in my life and the movie made my stomach feel anxious..hard to say why I like it so much aside from the reasons in my review, but I do understand that it wouldn't be for everyone. Like I said, I have a strange/psychotic connection with it, which is kind of embarrassing to admit..but FULK IT!

Nah man thats pretty neat that you have an affinity to a film thats seemingly quite unique, it's kind of like a film that means something specifically to you which is awesome I have a couple of movies in my life that mean a lot to me personally...whether it was living through some hard times or whether it was remembering some good days gone by. Film much like art is subjective and while you wont hold onto every frame of every movie you see it makes the movies that do strike a chord inside you all that more important to hold on to

OK, reviews are updated! Some of y'all are lagging a bit, just a friendly reminder to check in @mattiasflgrtll6 and @CiCi

What's up fellers? Any progress? I think we all kind of agreed mid November was a good time to end this thing for the reveal. Of course we could wait a bit longer if you really need the time.

Nah man thats pretty neat that you have an affinity to a film thats seemingly quite unique, it's kind of like a film that means something specifically to you which is awesome I have a couple of movies in my life that mean a lot to me personally...whether it was living through some hard times or whether it was remembering some good days gone by. Film much like art is subjective and while you wont hold onto every frame of every movie you see it makes the movies that do strike a chord inside you all that more important to hold on to
Amen brotha!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
I think we all kind of agreed mid November was a good time to end this thing for the reveal. Of course we could wait a bit longer if you really need the time.

Im on vacation "Up North" from tomorrow evening so I wont be able to actually sit down and record my "Part 2" of the remaining 6 films till this sunday night at the absolute earliest...and then editing will probably take up a good chunk of next week so it'll be the around the 13th at the earliest before I can 100% sign off on this one...just as friendly input as to when roughly this could wind in ...

Did you end up hating it, or did it get better? I really want to know why this would be painful for you since it's a b movie through and through, gets bloody, and has elements that are above the budget zone - like you mentioned liking about your nom.
Watched about half of it yesterday and will try to finish today. By far the biggest issue for me is the writing, especially characters and dialogue that seem like creations of a ten-year-old (based on myself at that age). And obviously there's just a theme/style mismatch with the movie and me that makes me focus more on the negatives

CHERRY 2000

I thought the female elements were hot, and I love the Don Johnson/Bill Pullman clone in the hero. This is the kind of movie you watch when you want to just zone out and not worry about anything serious that will keep you up at night. It's a basic story in the way it's told, but also an original premise which is cool. Thanks @Citizen Rules! I enjoyed it!
Cool Beans that you liked it! That's one person who did So Joel, would you have kept Cherry? Or booted her out of the plane and went for E the tracker chick?

Watched about half of it yesterday and will try to finish today. By far the biggest issue for me is the writing, especially characters and dialogue that seem like creations of a ten-year-old (based on myself at that age). And obviously there's just a theme/style mismatch with the movie and me that makes me focus more on the negatives
So far it sounds like you're off to a great start judging by what you wrote!

LOL

Cool Beans that you liked it! That's one person who did So Joel, would you have kept Cherry? Or booted her out of the plane and went for E the tracker chick?
[/center]
Honestly, man..I'd have kept both for reasons I can't discuss here...but if hard pressed..I'd keep Cherry..only because I know where Melanie Griffith's been.

Honestly, man..I'd have kept both for reasons I can't discuss here...but if hard pressed..I'd keep Cherry..only because I know where Melanie Griffith's been.
Ha, you're the man! Yeah me too, big fan of Cherry/Pamela Gidley.

You mentioned she passed away, didn't you? That's crazy, man. Life zooms by.
Yeah she did, very depression. I just watched a couple of films for the 80s Teens HoF and damn if both of the leads didn't live a sad life and pass before there time....I got to stop reading Wiki, I swear.