Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

Thank you so much @Violetlvr for opting to be scrutinised by me and the rest of MoFo...BRAVE and awesome of you, and we'll be on the lookout for your obsessed para/something-mour. WE GOT YOU!

Thank you to everyone who tuned in...See you next time on 97.1 MoFoFM. CaaatChaaaaatttttt!!!!!

Signing off with Def Leppard's "Animal"...because we're all ****ing animals here on MoFo....

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Thank you so much @Violetlvr for opting to be scrutinised by me and the rest of MoFo...BRAVE and awesome of you, and we'll be on the lookout for your obsessed para/something-mour. WE GOT YOU!

Thank you to everyone who tuned in...See you next time on 97.1 MoFoFM. CaaatChaaaaatttttt!!!!!
No problem! have a nice night and bye guys!

There is one minor hickup to doing Angst. For some strange reason my blu-ray copy isn't compatible with my PS3 even though it plays other blu-rays.

There is one minor hickup to doing Angst. For some strange reason my blu-ray copy isn't compatible with my PS3 even though it plays other blu-rays.
Could be a zoning thing.

Next on Cat Chat...

The images you make for these things are consistently awesome.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thank you! I was just thinking I maybe made him too dark.
nope. it took me 3 views to see him, but that's good. he actually scared me when I saw him =x BOO!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

nope. it took me 3 views to see him, but that's good. he actually scared me when I saw him =x BOO!
I was going for a shadowy thing, but I have crappy lighting at my pc so it looked a little brighter with the light shining RIGHT ON IT. on mobile it looks quite scary.

I was going for a shadowy thing, but I have crappy lighting at my pc so it looked a little brighter with the light shining RIGHT ON IT. on mobile it looks quite scary.
Yeah, that TUS ad is sick! Love the BB theme and green tinting.

Yeah, that TUS ad is sick! Love the BB theme and green tinting.
I love green and black together. I also always start music on YouTube when I make these ads. Klaus Schulze for this one, which started with smoke and looking for fonts.

I'll drop the ad again in chill club closer to the time.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Green is my favourite colour. That pic is amazing.

Suspect's Reviews

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm good. Tired, went to bed at 2:30 AM playing Rocket League and woke up at 6:00 AM to get ready to take my son to soccer. He's not even 2 yet!!!!

On a side note, that commercial is a classic one that I remember vividly.