A View from Cat's Flap

→ in
Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
it only took me most of the friggin movie to realize. that was great! hahaha. I expected a supernatural hack-n-slash. This was a fun mystery.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

it only took me most of the friggin movie to realize. that was great! hahaha. I expected a supernatural hack-n-slash. This was a fun mystery.
I'm so happy!! What a great finish to a good day.

I'm so happy!! What a great finish to a good day.

agreed. was a weird moody day over here. nothing like seeing the ....well. nevermind. i can't even type it lol.

great movie!

blargh.
I can still taste (and smell) the gin. It was pretty horrid considering I picked up a MelloYellow instead of a Sprite, by mistake. *smacks smacks smacks* why is this STILL with me?! The things I'll do, for a movie review.

blargh.
I can still taste (and smell) the gin. It was pretty horrid considering I picked up a MelloYellow instead of a Sprite, by mistake. *smacks smacks smacks* why is this STILL with me?! The things I'll do, for a movie review.

The gods of horror appreciate your personal sacrifice.

I may have gone to a slight length, too.

and they KEEP on that frame!? hahahahaha YES
Awesome. It looks so ridiculous, can't believe they went for the girls small head on some built dudes body and the growl, genius in a way only low budgets and terrible actors can bring about.

Sadly i knew the twist going in which is why i left it so long

Awesome. It looks so ridiculous, can't believe they went for the girls small head on some built dudes body and the growl, genius in a way only low budgets and terrible actors can bring about.

Sadly i knew the twist going in which is why i left it so long
It hit me literally like 5 minutes before the reveal. UGH. Ridiculous but fun movie. I can't believe I missed this as a kid. You are spot on with that long hold on her face, mouth open, and growling.... then growling ....and growling some more!

lol.

Happening in a few minutes, if anyone would like to join. So far it's me and @Nostromo87 .

Otherwise watch at your own leisure and join is in his Bat Movies thread for proper discussion.

@ynwtf expressed interest too, so here's a wish he throws in too today!

P.S. Movie's on.

A system of cells interlinked
Dang, I missed Sleepaway Camp.... love that movie.