What does your DVD collection look like?

Tools    

Or you could write down the film titles in your collection.

Or you could write down the film titles in your collection.

Edit.. I think I should have put this one in... Miscellaneous Chat. Don't know how to delete a thread though 🤷
I think only Yoda can delete a thread. I know we can’t.

Don’t we have a thread(s) like this already?

I think only Yoda can delete a thread. I know we can’t.

Don’t we have a thread(s) like this already?

I'm not sure. I thought it would be a cool to see some other people's collections rather than just do a thread about my own.

Here are some pictures:

(I’m not sure if I uploaded them correctly)

Nice.. shout out to your Badlands dvd 📀

I've got a topic somewhere in the home theatre section:

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=30499

I need to edit it though because I haven't posted in it since 2019 I believe and I've removed a lot from my collection since.

Trying to be more minimalist and hardly buy blu rays and dvds now unless it's something I really like.

Mine looks like lots of slim plastic boxes lined up next to or on top of each other.

Like Nausicaa, I'm pretty sure mine is listed someone on this site, though it'll have a good lot missing.

Here are some pictures:

(I’m not sure if I uploaded them correctly)

Not even gonna try to post photos of mine. Would take me forever.

@Allaby, your collection begs the question: how the heck do you find anything? (Takes me forever.)

Not even gonna try to post photos of mine. Would take me forever.

@Allaby, your collection begs the question: how the heck do you find anything? (Takes me forever.)
Most of my collection is in alphabetical order. I have the Criterions on their own shelf and the Christmas movies all together and some movies that haven't been put in the right place, but the rest of them are alphabetical so I can find them.

Most of my collection is in alphabetical order. I have the Criterions on their own shelf and the Christmas movies all together and some movies that haven't been put in the right place, but the rest of them are alphabetical so I can find them.
I would like mine to be filed alphabetically, but that ship has sailed long ago. I do have an alphabetical listing in an actual paper book, but that doesn’t help me to find anything. As my husband says “Those bloody things are everywhere!”

Sold all my DVDs and Blu Rays for a quarter a pop at our yard sale last summer. Ancient tech. Wife got mad, because she'd bought some of them and claimed that they're "irreplaceable," but everything is on streaming these days. It all comes around eventually.

Nice collection bro, but you're killin' me with the horizontal stacking. Get it together, man!

Does one own the collection, or does the collection own the one?