In search of horror

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
So, tomorrow is supposed to be a rainy day here and I am looking for some good scary movies to watch. Anyone got any ideas? I am at a loss. I want some good suggestions.

Have you seen Absentia or The Corridor? They're both on NF Instant. They're Lovecraftian horror.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Hmm... something scary...

Wolf Creek (yeah, I'm on about Wolf Creek again).

Just watched House Of Wax (2005)... regular slasher/horror, has a couple of jumpy bits but worth watching just to see Paris Hilton get killed.

The Exorcism Of Emily Rose.
28 Days Later... and 28 Weeks Later.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Suspiria. I literally just finished watching it. Here's the link to it on Youtube.

The Exorcist, The Thing, The Fog, Halloween, Friday The 13th: Part VI, Peeping Tom, Maniac, The Haunting, The Innocents, The Others, Night Of The Living Dead, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Carrie, An American Werewolf In London, Psycho, Dawn Of The Dead (either version), Ginger Snaps, Dog Soldiers, Ring (Ringu), Happy Birthday To Me, Hellraiser.

So, tomorrow is supposed to be a rainy day here and I am looking for some good scary movies to watch. Anyone got any ideas? I am at a loss. I want some good suggestions.
Try Erasearhead and Videodrome.

Hmm... something scary...

Wolf Creek (yeah, I'm on about Wolf Creek again).

Just watched House Of Wax (2005)... regular slasher/horror, has a couple of jumpy bits but worth watching just to see Paris Hilton get killed.

The Exorcism Of Emily Rose.
28 Days Later... and 28 Weeks Later.
Wolf creek is the film that scares me the most.

Have you seen Absentia or The Corridor? They're both on NF Instant. They're Lovecraftian horror.
Deadite, you're a life saver

I watched Absentia a long time ago and since then I managed to forget the name of it, I've been trying to remember it for the past two weeks or so

Much love, man.

Onibaba - even if it's not scary it's just awesome

Beyond the Black Rainbow - great mood and psychedelic visuals