Favorite Scene in The Avengers?

Tools    

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
That badass swooping shot of all of The Avengers doing their thing, every hair on my body went up...in a good way.

Ahhh, yes I do know what you mean. Its rare to get that feeling anymore, but this movie took me back to how I felt when I was a kid.

I really enjoyed most of the bits featuring the hulk. In particular when Thor and Hulk are battling the baddies and win then Hulk punches Thor out of view. Thought that was hilarious. Plus i loved how Bruce explains how he contains the beast and says that hes always angry and then becomes the Hulk. The whole movie is full of great scenes. I was in the cinema watching it thinking "This movies is so bloody awesome" Im going to see it again next wednesday and ive been watching the other marvel movies again just cause i love em

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Hmm, best scene? When Cobie Smeulders' fine figure came into the mix. Mmmhmm.

Of course, the Avengers assembling after Hulk takes out the Leviathan always gives me chills. But, one of my favorite scenes was when the battle was going on and Banner shows up on his little moped

MC for the Great Underground Circus
"I'm always angry"

"Puny God"

"we have a Hulk"

Favorite scenes? Several... of course the Avengers "Assembling" after Hulk takes down the leviathan, the grand sweeping shots showing them all fighting across the city, Cap/Iron Man/Loki in Germany, Hulk Ragdolling Loki, Hulk and Thor in the helicarrier...

And special mention:

You fell from the sky all naked.. a lot bigger though...
Did I hurt anyone?
No.. scared the hell out of some pigeons though, are you an alien?...
No...
Then son, I think you may have a condition.

By far, Sean Connery is that teddy bear suit.

In terms of shear badassery, it's hard to choose anything other than either the long fight tracking shot or the "I'm always angry"/Avengers in circle sequence. Still the most amazing example of the "essence" of a superhero comic book translated to screen.

Going to quieter options, it's hard not to enjoy the exchange between Tony and Loki in Stark Tower. Just a pair of actors who clearly enjoyed being able to turn their characters' personalities up to 11 and mildly chew on the scenery, and their parallel arcs converge here.

I'm still pretty amazed by that movie. It packs so much fanboy service in, without ever feeling weighed down by it. I actually liked Age of Ultron, but there were moments in it that felt (to me, anyway) like they were shoehorned in there in a sense that nothing in the first movie did. Main culprit: the Hulk vs Hulkbuster fight. Coming as it did at the tail end of a frenetic team fight sequence, I found myself just wanting it to end. "I get it, I know where this is going, let's move on." I was delighted to finally be done with it. Luckily, it was followed by a much more relaxing and rewarding sequence in Casa del Hawkeye, which I may have appreciated more than I otherwise would have if it weren't immediately after the fight.

That badass swooping shot of all of The Avengers doing their thing, every hair on my body went up...in a good way.
This! This scene alone was worth the ticket price

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When Sean Connery goes mad thinking he can control the weather!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Good to see at least two people beat me to referencing the other Avengers movie.