Poll: Favourite Star Wars Character

Tools    

Favourite Star Wars Character(Original Trilogy)
7.69%
2 votes
Darth Vader
3.85%
1 votes
Emperor Palpatine
50.00%
13 votes
Han Solo
7.69%
2 votes
Luke Skywalker
0%
0 votes
Princess Leia
7.69%
2 votes
Chewbacca
0%
0 votes
Lando Calrissian
0%
0 votes
Obi Wan Kenobi
11.54%
3 votes
Yoda
3.85%
1 votes
Jabba The Hutt
0%
0 votes
Bobba Fett
7.69%
2 votes
Other (Please Specify)
26 votes. You may not vote on this poll

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Sorry if there is another thread like this.

Could only post 12 options so had to leave out C3PO/R2D2 and others.

If your character isn't there just post it.

Ewoks? Emperor Palpatine? Ugh.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

It was really close between Han Solo and Darth Vader. Vader wins because the original trilogy is really his story of redemption. I like that aspect of the films. He's almost the tragic hero and not the villain.

"He has all the time in the world ... "
R2D2, because he had all the best lines.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Han Solo would have been Imperial Dust if he didn't have the Cowardly Lion Chewie to back him up. C'mon, you guys just assume that Chewbacca (who doesn't have a chaw of that yucky crap in his mouth) is a "Male", but "he's" naked and you still can't tell. I guess he's like me and has a retractable.

Otherwise I'd probably vote for the "Urban" Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, that Clark Gable-type Guy.

^^ What? "read Star Wars"?

I read Star Wars. Back in 1978, Alan Dean Foster was the ghostwriter - but I think Honeykid ment "read" Star Wars in the thread title.

... uhhhh, Wedge Antilles, yeah, yeah! "Good shooting, Wedge!"

Vader and Yoda are basically tied for second, but I never had any doubt that Palpatine is my favorite. From the first time I saw the movies, I was drawn to his sinister manipulations, political scheming, and of course, awesome force lightning. He's still one of my two or three favorite movie villains of all time.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
i went with Chewie, coz i always thought it was cool that Sasquatches were in space.

He did say original trilogy, didn't he, blokes?