Hiya guys

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Hey all! You haven't seen me around here much since September pretty much but i'm gonna try and be more active now! My first semester of college is comin to a close and i'm done with my Film History course and Understanding Movies course hurray! I've learned a **** ton more about cinematography, editing, mise-en-scene, sound, characterization etc. plus i got to see a bunch of waaaay older movies, by way older movies i mean before the 1920s so, be proud everyone! oh and on a more personal and happy note, i got a boyfriend! woop woop, we've been together two and a half months now and i enjoy him greatly cept he doesn't like horror....but i'm breaking him slowly, i made him watch Dead Alive, Slither, Behind the Mask: the Rise of Leslie Vernon, Drag Me to Hell and Trick R' Treat and he has liked all of those so i'm well on my way, and he doesn't think he'll like The Shining....but like i said, i will break him! >.> anyway this post was just me announcing my attempt at activeness again so hi all! i missed you guys, lots of cinematic dummies up here =\

Sounds like you've been busy... and I'm glad you're gonna be able to hang out a bit more... Since you're introducing your boyfriend to new things, why not have him check out MoFo too...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Haha maybe someday if he wants to, i just had him watch 2001: A Space Odyssey which he really really liked which led to me wanting him to see The Shining because he also liked A Clockwork Orange so i figured i'd show him a bunch of awesome Kubrick he doesn't like black and white either =\ but i'll show him some super great B&W movies and see if i can change that

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
At least that would counterbalance something or other. Remember, he already likes 2001 and Clockwork.

Say, honey, I remember you bought Paths of Glory and feared that you'd like it. What's the verdict?