Best movie to watch Stoned/High

Tools    

Idk if anyone else partakes in such activites but if so , whats the best movie to watch while high my pick goes to....

Dazed and Confused

Many years ago, some friends and I went to a local midnight double feature of Yellow Submarine and Magical Mystery Tour in, shall we say, the proper frame of mind,

It was one of the most memorable movie experiances I've ever had. And I mean that in a good way.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Fantasia.

Suspect's Reviews

Hopkins and Oldman were incredible, but it was Coppolla who was the star of this film. Every nuance, and detail is seen in this underrated film.

See this its damn funny! The best weed movie since the Cheech N Chong films.

Sometimes though its best to see a movie youve already seen. Especially if youre a light smoker. Its like watching the film for the first time, and of course easier too follow. The second time I saw Gladiator I was stoned, and liked it MUCH more than when I saw it the first time. Its all in the details, and you see every one.

I quit smoking some time ago, but these were some of my favourites back in the day - with the exception of Soderbergh's Solaris which is newer, but I imagine would be excellent stoned.

Employee of the Month
If you feel good: Charlie`s Angels, Old School, Pulp Fiction

If you feel bad /weird: The Assassination of Jesse James, Butterfly Effect, Solaris

how high, willy wonka, half baked, hot rod, labyrinth (kinda freaky)

purple rain.

Why of course

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

If you thought this was hilarious to watch when being sober, give it a go when you're drunk / high. I guerantee you that you will laugh so hard your stomach will hurt.

These are a couple I like to slap into the DVD player when I'm fall-down drunk (hopefully BEFORE I hit the floor).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra