What's yer poison?

Tools    

In light of the What are you doing at this very moment?, What do you watch while you mofo it?, and What do you listen to while you mofo it? threads.

What are you drinking now, in these hours when you have nothing better to do than sign on to the addictive site that is only recommended by 1/5 dentists?

A system of cells interlinked
Sedai = Caffine based lifeform.

Coffee - drinking a tasty dark roast right now...

Milk, with froot loops in them

The People's Republic of Clogher

I need more space in my fridge, so.....

history *is* moralizing
cigs, right hand, bacardi, vodka, internet.............. name it

Dasani, which I just realized, despite being mere bottled water, is actually a Coca-Cola product.

Wasn't that recalled due to all the crap in it, i pretty sure it was basically poisonous or something, at least it was here.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Wasn't that recalled due to all the crap in it, i pretty sure it was basically poisonous or something, at least it was here.
It's bromide levels were too high. And it was tap water.

The Trotters are alive and well and working for Coke, it seems.

Air

Warm Milk, trying to sleep earlier

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Coffee