Wanna ask Bruce Campbell something?

Tools    

Well, my old man's gonna interview Bruce Campbell (in studio, most likely), and thus I (and therefore, you) have the opportunity to ask him a few questions. He has a new book called Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way, which I'm sure he'll be promoting as well.

I know Peter's a pretty big fan. Anyone got anything they'd like asked? I'd be glad to pass some questions along, and I'll even be able to post an audio clip of the interview afterwards.

Show me what you've got, MoFos.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
What's the longest he's ever spent having makeup applied?
Is there a serious, leading man role he's always wanted to play?
Does he think that Jennifer Anniston probably feels surrounded by Mr and Mrs Smith advertising, what with the divorce and all?

Or if you're in the Portland, Oregon area and want to ask him your own self...

Tickets are now on sale for AN EVENING WITH BRUCE CAMPBELL on June 29th.

Bruce Campbell is known the world over for his work in Sam Raimi's EVIL DEAD
trilogy, as the aging Elvis in the cult fave BUBBA HO-TEP and dozens of other
roles on film and TV.

The evening will begin with a booksigning and reading by Bruce of his new book
MAKE LOVE THE BRUCE CAMPBELL WAY at 6pm. Then at 10pm there will be special
screening of his new film MAN WITH THE SCREAMING BRAIN which he wrote, directed
and stars in. Tickets for the film are $10.

While there is no charge for the booksigning, preferrerd seating will be given
to film ticket holders. Signing rules will be posted on the Hollywood's website
in the next few days. You can get your tickets now by visiting
www.ticketweb.com, calling our office at 503/493-1128, or stopping by the
Theatre box-office. Advance tickets are recommended, as we expect to sell out!

http://www.hollywoodtheatre.org/
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Where's my Vodka Martini
What made him want to become an actor?

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

I'm a HUGE fan, just like most of us...and I do live in the Portland area. I'm so there. As far as asking questions go, I don't know anything about his personal story, so I have no idea what to ask. I'd like to know if he'd like taking a step towards serious drama ever...but that's all I can think of at the moment. I'd love to see him play the titular character if Thomas Covenant ever makes it to the big screen. God...I'd love to see him become a true household name. I love the big lug.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

there's a frog in my snake oil
-Would he ever consider doing Bubba vs Aliens vs Predator
-Has he ever experimented with 'method' acting (and if so, did he beat up any Egyptian mummies before filming Bubba Hop-Tep)?
-If Sam Raimi casts him as a fly in Spider-Man 3, would he take the part? (and if not, would it change his mind if the fly got to pull out Peter Parkers nasal hairs for use in a voodoo ritual?)

... OK, i can't think of any serious ones either. But, like, give him our regards

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
What are his thoughts in regards to the future of theatrical cinema in the face of cheaper home theater costs, faster DVD release dates, new release methods and piracy...if he believes it'll impact the quality and/or quantity of movies produced in the upcoming years and how it'll affect anyone in the industry who isn't an A lister.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Can his chin really kill? If so, why didn't he use it to better effect in the Evil Dead films? Why doesn't Sam Raimi give him a major role in the next Spiderman film, Bruce Campbell as the Lizard man, groovy!!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Dear Bruce

You kick so much ass, I mean you were able to destroy the deadite scum yet have time to write a book. How do you do it?

The People's Republic of Clogher
What was it like being disowned as a child by Jimmy Hill?

A question from my family:
Can you ask Bruce if the The Evil Dead Trilogy is being re-made or is it just the first one, and is Bruce going to star in them? If not, who would Bruce like to play Ash?

Now mine:
Does he ever regret appearing in the abysmal Charmed?
And if he had to do it over would he have chosen to appear in the superior Buffy instead?
NB Does (Doc Emmett Brown) know Bruce borrowed his De Lorean for "Army of Darkness" and did he return it?

I think Bruce will get thoroughly pissed if people ask about Evil Dead. he must get sick and tired of being reminded he's only got that one claim to fame.

Don't get me wrong, i love Bruce though perhaps questions not everyones asking him would be advisable.

Another question for him, does he fancy turning his hand to some serious directing?

I have fond memories of Bruce for his turn as his Autolocus character from Hercules and Xena and his acting in Bubba as well. You're right though Pyro, maybe a better question I would like asked is......

If he could become anybody, (real or imaginary) who would he be?

I know not original but the best my meager brain could come up with, still my top question.