What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I missed 10 of the 15 episodes, so can't wait to catch up. Cousin's voice is something that you have to get use to, it turned a lot of people off the series. Didn't have that with the wonderful book the series is based on at least.

I missed 10 of the 15 episodes, so can't wait to catch up. Cousin's voice is something that you have to get use to, it turned a lot of people off the series. Didn't have that with the wonderful book the series is based on at least.
Yep, his voice killed it for me. Not helped by the fact that I kept 'hearing' Stephen Fry do his voice from his episode of Room 101.

About 2 minutes in.

Man, I used to love Moviedrome. I can remember watching it when Alex Cox used to introduce them.

BTW, who the hell doesn't think much of The Fog?!?! Idiot.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
The Spirit on Blu-Ray. Because it's so horrible I enjoy it...plus Scarlett Johansson.

Yeah...Scarlett Johansson. And I know it's a bad movie...don't talk crap.

I am a Rutger Hauer and Verhoeven fan so I couldn't pass this up when I saw how they worked together so well in 'Flesh + Blood'.

Just added another steelbook to the collection:

Good movie, though disturbing.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
hit the jackpot once again in Ebay Auctions, these just arrived :

Star Trek (2009) $2.35

Gladiator (2000) 2 disc collectors edition $5.23

Coccoon (1985) $1.49

Walk the Line -Extended Cut - $6.77

Extended Cut - $6.77
What? More drugs! They loved each other very much so. There has been reports that Johnny and June were still taking drugs, years before they died...a lot of years before they died. Rumour? Probably.

Just ordered this after it finally came down in price, so now I can put it with my Kill Bill Vol.1 steelbook blu-ray, yay:

Also forgot that I got this too:

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

Because it looked too awesome to ignore. I mean, just look at the title! And it stars Ron Jeremy, so you know it's gotta be quality, right?

And just read the description from Amazon:

A fast-food franchise is built over an Indian burial ground, leading the spirits of disgruntled Native Americans to invade the corpses of chickens destined for the grill. The reanimated birds then engage in a human head-chomping killing spree, and the result is the finest and funniest chicken zombie movie with songs and lesbians you are likely to see this--or any--year.