a special treat from messangerthug

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This film does look good I must say but the review was a tad "SHOUTY" for my liking tbh

I like doing this whenever I get the chance, don't ask why.

A truly awesome movie. Way better than I had expected. It keeps you guessing all the way through, leading to an awesome, unexpected twist ending. If you liked the Nation Treasure films and The Da Vanci Code, and are an occasional fan of the works of J.J. Abrams and M. Night Shyamalan, I fully recommend this film.
Swan posting in this thread back in 2009 is the CREEPIEST thing I think I have ever seen in my life.

Like, I didn't even know who the Hell he was back then, yet he was there. I feel like this is a Bill & Ted movie and he time traveled to post in this thread.

"fine iguess no one cares that i am NEVER getting a grilfirend and im just gonna die laone and miserable"

Jesus christ . I really want to believe this guy was genuine and not a troll.

I think your interest in this guy is silly. I totally forgot about this person and didn't even register him as someone interesting when he was around.

I think your interest in this guy is silly. I totally forgot about this person and didn't even register him as someone interesting when he was around.
Iro brought him up so i looked at two of his threads to see what he was talking about, i'd hardly call it an interest. Guy posted a few funny things so i posted them after jrs bumped that thread.

When I read stuff I wrote 5-6 years ago it feels like so money else wrote that not me. It feels completely distinct.
'Cause you're not that person anymore. Go and talk to your 7 year old self -- you wouldn't feel like that was you. You would see an earlier version of yourself, sure, who might share many similarities and interests with the present you, but you wouldn't feel like that was you at all. We are adapting creatures, constantly morphing and being born into new lives.

Master of My Domain
Oh great, thanks to thread I'm probably gonna spend the next half hour wasting my time on thread created by one-of-a-kind trolls.

So far so good.

Welcome to the human race...
When it comes to being hilariously ridiculous, he's Mozart and you're Salieri.

Welcome to the human race...
It's 'The Da Vinci Code'.

GRAMMAR NAZI CORRECTING SOMETHING POSTED 6 YEARS AGO!
I don't know why you'd bother singling out just one fragment of one post considering how every single messangerthug post is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. Just look at this totally unaltered post of his.

what aobut the sex scene in T1 u think john connor just burst out of resses ass with sara connors genitc mterial or sometihng

It's 'The Da Vinci Code'.

GRAMMAR NAZI CORRECTING SOMETHING POSTED 6 YEARS AGO!
Clearly just a typo.