a special treat from messangerthug

Tools    

I have recieved a free pass to see Nicholas cage's new film Knowing tonight (not avilable in Us normally til Fri.) check back here b/c by late tonight or tomorrow morning (dpending on when i get back and how tired i am) and i will review it right here!!!!!!!!!!! get a review before the movie comes out!

Meh (not towards you), the more I see TV spots and trailers for it, the less I want to see it. I thought it looked cool at first, but it doesn't so much anymore. I may still try and catch it this weekend, but I would much rather try and see I Love You, Man.

Why did you post this in the Miscellaneous forum instead of the Movie Discussion forum or even the Review forum?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i did post it in the review forum and someone moved it

but anyway

TRULY AWESOME MOVIE WAY BETTER THAN EXPECTED KEEPS YOU GUESSING ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO THE AWESOME TWIST ENDING WHICH YOU WILL NOT SEE COMING IF YOU LIEKD THE NATIONAL TREASURE FILMS AND THE DAVINCI CODE AND ARE AN OCCASIONAL FAN OF THE WORKS OF J.J. ABRHAMS AND M. NIGHT SHAMLAYN I FULLY RECCOMEND THIS FILM

i did post it in the review forum and someone moved it

but anyway

TRULY AWESOME MOVIE WAY BETTER THAN EXPECTED KEEPS YOU GUESSING ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO THE AWESOME TWIST ENDING WHICH YOU WILL NOT SEE COMING IF YOU LIEKD THE NATIONAL TREASURE FILMS AND THE DAVINCI CODE AND ARE AN OCCASIONAL FAN OF THE WORKS OF J.J. ABRHAMS AND M. NIGHT SHAMLAYN I FULLY RECCOMEND THIS FILM
Ah, grammar.

that WAS a full review

I like doing this whenever I get the chance, don't ask why.

A truly awesome movie. Way better than I had expected. It keeps you guessing all the way through, leading to an awesome, unexpected twist ending. If you liked the Nation Treasure films and The Da Vanci Code, and are an occasional fan of the works of J.J. Abrams and M. Night Shyamalan, I fully recommend this film.

I like doing this whenever I get the chance, don't ask why...

A truly awesome movie. Way better than I had expected. It keeps you guessing all the way through, leading to an awesome, unexpected twist ending. If you liked the Nation Treasure films and The Da Vanci Code, and are an occasional fan of the works of J.J. Abrams and M. Night Shyamalan, I fully recommend this film.
Much better.

Welcome to the human race...
It's was just a long run-on sentence, though.
It's all relative. Judging by the length of his other posts, this *is* review length for him.

well sorry im a bit preoocupied fighting trolls on imdb (details here http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=18929)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I am out of breath reading this.

i once again aplogizze for being preoocupied delaing with trolls on another site

Originally Posted by messangerthug
THE AWESOME TWIST ENDING WHICH YOU WILL NOT SEE COMING
Nicholas Cage pulls off his mask, revealing himself to really be Maggie Smith? She was playing the part all along - Nic Cage had nothing to do with it.

I think that's something I wouldn't see coming.