New Rep System

Tools    

Has anyone ever clicked on a thumbs up, or down, and thought, "Gee, I hope I hit the right one?" Well, I have!
What are the chances of the thumbs up saying, "Thanks!", and the thumbs down saying, "Bummers!" ?
Yeah, It's just a thought.

I can't remember what it says, I have accidently clicked on it ages ago

I can't remember what it says, I have accidently clicked on it ages ago
I was assuming that they both said thanks! Hold on a sec, and I'll neg rep you to see.

So what did it say?
haha You know I can't do that, woman! So far, for the most part, when something has pissed me off on here, I just send hate-mail.

Seriously!

*edit*

I just neg repped my other account, that I made when this one messed up. It says "Thanks" as well.
Well, I really wanted to know.

Oh, and yes, I have neg repped people before, but it has been so long ago, I data-dumped.

I actually think I have received 3 or 4 neg reps because of mis clicks, the repper(s) told me so, and maybe one or two pos' when I was supposed to get a neg...maybe an are you sure prompt or a wider space between the thumbs? Either way I think it would be cool to see a different message for a thumbs down......maybe a raspberry sound too?

I got a neg one because i posted in a thread saying there was already a thread on the same subject no more than 5 topics down.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It still doesn't say that I get new rep, I always have to check...

Suspect's Reviews

It still doesn't say that I get new rep, I always have to check...
It will only say it on the main page, I believe, and not if you've visited, lookd around for awhile, and then stopped. After that, it considers you as having "visited," and the reputation as "read." It's the same as the old system in that respect.

I know the post ratings page shows the top 10 highest rated users but is there a way to order all the members in reputation order like there was before?