The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Lovely voice FF. A phone sex hotline with you and Vicky would be a goldmine! I actually asked her a while back if you could record me a message together of a...certain nature, and now I really want it!
Not happening.

Mr. Stay Puft was appalled you made such a request.

I was out last night and there was a lot of smoke in the bar so my voice sounds kinda weird and raspy.
Lovely voice Natasha!

Not sure if there is a limit, but you'd probably be able to review a movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Such a cute voice! Just like in one of my Japanese anime!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

What's with the men in here? Masturbation gifs, descriptions of aggressive groping, and now this?

Would rather not be clumped together with those guys.

Thank you I always feel a bit self-conscious about my accent...
You needn't be!

Its nice to hear people say my voice is nice due to the clarity of my speaking. I was told once that I speak eloquent by some Australian in a chat room on Yahoo... years and years ago...

I think it just that over the decades, my taste have changed. Im more mature ( on most things) and that I view things intelligently and discuss them the same way.. Yeah I like to goof off and have fun. .. but get into a serious conversation of what I enjoy and you will be shocked at what I have to say.