THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Two canadians soldiers got killed by terrorist this week in Quebec and In Ottawa.... I'm a little bit afraid of the situation... people are crazy
I agree... but with the one I posted... it was a police officer shooting an innocent dog... f*cktards!!!

OMG!!!!! Is the city government hiring idiots? Do these people get proper training and psychological reviews?????

http://fox4kc.com/2014/10/22/disturb...e-shooting-it/
You've obviously not heard this before.

Some terrible things happening this week in Canada. But I think the country has handled it superbly well. At least, from what I've heard. Over here I think we'd be in shutdown by now and in the States they'd have killed everyone with a beard, just in case.

You've obviously not heard this before.

Some terrible things happening this week in Canada. But I think the country has handled it superbly well. At least, from what I've heard. Over here I think we'd be in shutdown by now and in the States they'd have killed everyone with a beard, just in case.
thanks HK but I cant view it in my country....

I took some cheap online games about the brain..

My IQ test said I was 126 (which was in the top 5%). I doubt it was accurate but I know Im pretty smart cookie
My brain is 60% on the left side (analytic and logical) and 40% on the right (creative, artistic)... which I can see this. Considering Im good at Math and enjoy Science and History but then Im the crafty type too. I crochet, cross stitch, bake, write short stories and poetry as well.

WHAT'S UP DORKS!

BOUGHT FOUR BOOKS TODAY USED FOR 30 BUCKS FEELING PRETTY GOOD!

This bookstore is so f*cking cool. They have an entire section on Philosophy of Science, which is my major. Don't see that in most bookstores.

Master of My Domain
What is your problem, man????
It's the lyrics of the song he posted, before seeing it I was going to post this image...