RoboCop

Tools    

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weird_Science_%28comics%29

Weird Science was a 1985 movie produced by Joel Silver, who acquired film rights to EC Comics in the early 1980s. The plot of the 1985 Weird Science film is an expansion and modernization of the basic premise in Al Feldstein's story "Made of the Future" in the fifth issue.

Well, they are films based on Comic Books.

That list is just the English movies... there are a few zillion Manga movies, films based on French Comic Books etc out there too.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
i stand corrected.

Don't you dare bring up the foreign films, unless you want an all foreign films comic book movies list!

That list is just the English movies... there are a few zillion Manga movies, films based on French Comic Books etc out there too.
none of which are relevant to the discussion at hand.

Exactly, Dex. It'll be nothing but Japanese Anime with this obnoxious crowd.

"Spider-Man? Who's that?"

I see... you guys are on about Superhero Movies rather than actual Comic Book Movies.

That's a different kettle of fish altogether.

I see... you guys are on about Superhero Movies rather than actual Comic Book Movies.

That's a different kettle of fish altogether.
thats what is being discussed.

lets be real here

I genuinely thought Comic Book not Superhero.

If it's Superhero we may as well make it a Top 10... I could give you the winners now, save the hassle.

Yeah, we should probably make that clear right now. Are we doing comic book movies in general, or only those that are actual superheroes? And what are the limits on it, such as including manga, or foreign films?

Is this movie any good? I watched short clips of it. That's all. How is it?

Is this movie any good? I watched short clips of it. That's all. How is it?
They say it is about some sort of robotic policeman.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I've got to say that I've been completely ignoring the buzz for this film as my expectations and indeed interest is very low. In fact I've been ignoring it so much that until recently I hadn't even seen the photos of the new suit.

And I have to ask, what the F*CK is that?!!!!

I mean seriously. That's less Robocop and more what KITT from Knight Rider would have looked like had he been a damn Transformer!

That's what I've been saying!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

It looks like it will be a decent movie, but I'm speaking as someone who doesn't remember the original movie.