The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Continued.

A tree.

The same tree, which I used to spend hours climbing when I was little.

Something which was quite possibly 'borrowed' from the council, now used to plug a gap in the hedge.

Field.

Field, slight return.

Plus bonus neighbour's shed.

Tatty Tatty Tatty come on that is your Meth Lab

Hope you are feeling better

I could rent it out, I guess. It's got a power supply, although the air conditioning needs mending - One of the windows has dropped out.

Not looked into it too much (asides from recommendations from friends, and we all know how dodgy those can be) but I've got a feeling that I could get 'replacement dwelling' planning permission for it. Could sell the field as such but I don't think I want a neighbour so close.

Not looked into it too much (asides from recommendations from friends, and we all know how dodgy those can be) but I've got a feeling that I could get 'replacement dwelling' planning permission for it. Could sell the field as such but I don't think I want a neighbour so close.
So how big is your land?

Erm, acres-wise I've got no idea but there's two good sized fields (the field in the pics is mine, plus the one on the other side of the trees) and two smaller ones. It's an old farm basically, but the farmhouse (where the shed is, I think) was derelict and knocked down 40-odd years ago.

The cottage was built in '82.

Nice pics - great views you have. My husband would love a proper shed! he's got all his tools in a big cupboard indoors and has to take everything out when he's looking for anything (that's his excuse anyway)

Nice pics - great views you have. My husband would love a proper shed! he's got all his tools in a big cupboard indoors and has to take everything out when he's looking for anything (that's his excuse anyway)
Bet he doesn't have a full sized scythe though! Must take a pic of it next time I'm shed-bound - It's a fantastic looking thing.

EDIT - Actually, you can see it in the left of the shed pic.

Demonic.

The hill off in the distance in the last pic is Knockmany. It's got a Cairn on top which is the burial place of one of the High Queens of Ireland, fact fans.