Most positive movies

Tools    

The Neverending Story is always a + for me.

Hercules is good to watch if you're trying to do something that seems impossible. i don't like michael bolton, but i love that theme song.

Hard to name a few

It depends how deep you really want to go with it, I mean even horribly graphic and not exactly general audience safe movies have good positive themes beneath the surface.

For an all out good feel I would go with Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, for a deeper movie I like donnie darko, or crash.

Http://SurrealUniverse.com
Reviews on food, games, manga, new movies, and more!

The film A Brief Vacation, which is about a young working woman who comes down with tuberculosis, goes to a sanatorium in the mountains with fresh air and recovers, is a positive film, due to its ending.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In general, I find anything which engages you, makes you think, or perhaps even gets you angry enough to do something, to be a positive movie. Therefore, I find plenty of "depressing" movies to be positive. However, I think you meant to say something which is uplifting or makes you go out on a high.

Therefore. I have several movies I could recommend, and I actually do over here, especially People Will Talk and My Father's Glory. I used to think that most of my fave films were somehow downers, but when I look at others' lists, I think that maybe they're not.

I would definitely call Pinocchio a positive film. Besides being thrilling and visually stunning, it portrays one of the more mature depictions in film of spiritual awakening through personal choice and responsibility. It is really one of the simplest, yet most philosophically deep films for both young 'uns and oldsters and everyone in between.

In general, I find anything which engages you, makes you think, or perhaps even gets you angry enough to do something, to be a positive movie. Therefore, I find plenty of "depressing" movies to be positive. However, I think you meant to say something which is uplifting or makes you go out on a high.

Therefore. I have several movies I could recommend, and I actually do over here, especially People Will Talk and My Father's Glory. I used to think that most of my fave films were somehow downers, but when I look at others' lists, I think that maybe they're not.

I would definitely call Pinocchio a positive film. Besides being thrilling and visually stunning, it portrays one of the more mature depictions in film of spiritual awakening through personal choice and responsibility. It is really one of the simplest, yet most philosophically deep films for both young 'uns and oldsters and everyone in between.

Good points, mark f.

Kids movies are meant to be feel good so some adult ones are:
Simply Irresistible
The Shawshank Redemption/The Green Mile/Stand By Me
The Truth About Cats And Dogs
Say Anything
Stand And Deliver
Forrest Gump
Jerry McGuire
The Apostle