Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser

Tools    

Y'all are over-reacting. Eastman himself has done an alternate version TMNT comic series.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teena...IDW_Publishing)

The series completely re-imagines the origins of the Turtles, as well as other characters such as April O'Neill, Krang and Casey Jones. It has also introduced new characters, such as the mutated cat named Old Hob. Other prominent characters in TMNT fiction, such as The Shredder, are absent from the first story arc. Notably, the series, like the original Mirage version, initially gives all four Turtles red eye masks until issue 5.
There have also been TMNT mangas that diverge from the american versions in some ways too, apparently.

Not that I'm an expert or anything. I just did a little googlin.

#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

i grew up with thecartoon and the newest cartoon and i evengo t my grandmama to makeme ninja turtle holween outfits i had the maskei colloct thegames and toy if they made the ozz aline theni would be fineijust don't wont it to be whole pleant of ninja turtles some were at least itwont belikethe tvshowat least theri not adding a girl or nothing . igot all of the ninja turtle movieson blu ray iwatch thefirst one at last twicea week.i enjoed all. i just haveto wait . i would rathr have sam ram or some one i do ninaj turtles. the first andsecond movie lived aciton you any kid or teeangercan one caan watch it. i just don'tsay whypeople changed stuffin movies just like spider-man.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
From Killerfilm.com

TMNT reboot has a tentative title
Mar 26, 2012

The news that Bay would be taking away the “Mutant” aspect from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a huge turtleshell (pun intended) to the fan community (here). Now, it seems they won’t be teenagers either. Bleeding Cool is hearing the tentatvie title for the upcoming reboot will be Ninja Turtles. Obviously fans are going to suspect the characters won’t be teenagers, but Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight didn’t have “Batman” in the title, and it didn’t take the title character away.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Paramount marketing changed the name. They made the title simple. The characters you all remember are exactly the same, and yes they still act like teenagers. Everything you remember, why you liked the characters, is in the movie. This script is being developed by two very smart writers, with one of the original creators of Ninja Turtles. They care VERY MUCH about making this film for the fans. Everyone on this team cares about the fans. Just give them a chance. Jonathan [Liebesman] the director, is a major fan of the whole franchise. HE’S NOT GOING TO LET YOU DOWN.
-Michael

Suspect's Reviews

Movie Forums Extra
I don't like this parody!I want the real thing! I grew up with them!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=98822

May as well use this thread instead of starting a new one.

The tentatively retitled film, now called simply Ninja Turtles, is set to start filming in April.
Whether Michael Bay has kept the Alien origin is yet to be seen but it looks like the controversial on-off-on-off-on-off project may be, well, on again.

Get this, this sounds really promising...

Peter Laird, Co-Creator of the Turtles Franchise: "I just finished reading the script. It reminds me of one of the reasons I am glad not to own the property anymore… because I don't have to tear what little hair I have left out while trying to fix junk like this."

More news in is that brunette Megan Fox is cast as strawberry blonde April O'Neal...

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
More news in is that brunette Megan Fox is cast as strawberry blonde April O'Neal...

Wow the news just doesn't get any better on this film. I swear if Shia LaBeouf somehow gets cast as well I may just blow my brains out! So many better people they could have gotten for the role. My favourite would have been Emma Stone. And apparently Megan Fox beat out Anna Kendrick. After falling in love with her recently in Pitch Perfect she'd have been great I think, and can't believe they went with Fox over her

Do we really know Fox is playing April though? I know that it is a fair guess but I haven't seen it confirmed. I'm not a huge Megan Fox hater but yeah this probably isn't the best casting decision. The only way they could have gone worse is if they had casted Kirsten Stewart.

I'm a big TMNT fan but hold no hope for this at all with all I've heard about it. I'll stick with the 1990 movie which still holds up as a fine adaptation.

Megan Fox had already been confirmed to have dyed her hair red for her role as April....