4. How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
5. Shutter Island (2010)
6. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)
7. The Town (2010)
8. Despicable Me (2010)
9. The Ghost Writer (2010)
10. Mission London (2010)

Top 100 of LINK REMOVED
You say it's your best 2010 movies.. but it seems to match the Top 100 on your website.
You mentioned in another thread that the list is decided by an algorithm.

So you have an algorithm to decide your favourite movies list.. What else do you have an algorithm decide for you?

Interesting!!

This is really happening
But look, we both know the deal: any smart mainstream film is going to happen to come out at the same time that any number of teenage guys are just starting to take films seriously, and it'll therefore blow their minds to smithereens (which is a word we need to use more, by the by). I wouldn't grant it points for this, but I wouldn't take any away, either.
Wow, you just described me. I just started taking movies seriously at the beginning of this summer, and Inception and Fight Club are some of my favorites now. Maybe that will change, eh?

1. Daddy Longlegs
2. Mother
3. Farewell
4. Inception
5. How To Train Your Dragon
6. Greenberg

Here my list.

Iron man-2
Predators
Clash of the titans
Eclipse
The losers
The Wolfman.

1. Inception
  2. Kickass
  3. Bad Lieutenant
  4. Shutter Island
  5. The Disappearance Of Alice Creed
  6. The Killer Inside Me
  7. A Nightmare ON Elm Street
  8. Street Dance
  9. Letters To Juliet
The last two wasn't my choice, btw. And these are the only ones I remember. I've seen about 7 more on DVD rental, but I don't recall them, which is probably a bad sign. Not seen much films this year

Shutter Island was good, planet. But Inception is definitely on another level as far as originality, ambition and editing. It's better on a technical level without a doubt. I do find Shutter Island brings a more emotional response, though, so can understand why someone would prefer that.

1. The Killer Inside Me
2. Shutter Island
3. Inception
4. The Ghost Writer
5. How To Train Your Dragon
6. Date Night

I have yet to see: Toy Story 3, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, The Town and The Social Network. Of course, there's a lot more films of 2010 that I'd consider watching on some night with my girlfriend, but these 4 I'd really like to watch.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Not in any order

A Nightmare On Elm Street
Unrivaled
Inception
The Social Network
Toy Story 3
Alice in Wonderland
Machete
Piranha 3D
Hot Tub Time Machine
From Paris with Love
Clash of the Titans
How To Train Your Dragon
Kick-Ass
She's Out Of My League
Shutter Island
A Serbian Film
The Book of Eli
Smokin' Aces 2
The Other Guys
The Losers
The Town
Get Low
The Human Centipede

Suspect's Reviews

Hell, I really must get to the cinema more, the only one I've out of all the lists to date is The Wolfman (and that's DVD), though i would have been disappointed if I had gone out of my way to watch on the big screen, very disappointing. Waiting for Inception on DVD in December.

New Years resolutionfor 2011, try the cinema more than once a year

I suppose not many saw it because it was a limited-release documentary, but Restrepo was really powerful. The makers were "embedded" with the troops in Afghanistan.

In my list,
saw 3d
paranormal activity 2
mirrors
resident evil after life 3d
salt

Update:

1. Toy Story 3
2. The Killer Inside Me
3. The Social Network
4. Shutter Island
5. Inception
6. The Ghost Writer
7. How To Train Your Dragon
8. Date Night

I have yet to see: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, The Town, 127 Hours.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Unstoppable
+

RED

Secretariat

Valentine's Day +
Shutter Island +
Date Night +
Marmaduke

Ones I expect to watch later and like:
Morning Glory
The Town
Cop Out

Easy A
Toy Story 3
Despicable Me
The Expendables
Tangled

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
^ It's a cute kiddie movie, genesis. I wouldn't give it too high expectations, but if you just sit back and appreciate the fun and the pretty good voice cast, it's pretty enjoyable.

Don't expect too much from Cop Out, CQ. I really liked it, but I seem to be in a very small minority.
I got the feeling awhile ago that it wasn't exactly top notch entertainment and the humor would be a little raunchier than I prefer, but it did still seem to have some potential. And of course, I'll get to watch Bruce Willis for two hours or so

I think that I REALLY need to see Toy Story 3. Best live up to the hype, because part deux was a disappointment for me and not a patch on the original.

not in any order......

Inception
Shutter Island
Toy Story 3
Date Night
Social Network
Unstoppable
Machete
How To Train Your Dragon
The Town
Takers

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
1. Toy Story 3
2. Inception
3. Kick Ass
4. Shutter Island
5. Date Night
6. Grown Ups
7. Youth In Revolt
8. The Expendables
9. Iron Man 2
10. The Wolfman

Pretty measly top 10 of year, but these are the movies I liked the most of 2010. Toy Story 3 & Inception are the top contenders because they're in my top 10 of all time and the others are interchangeable.