The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

If you post a picture does it have to go in the mofo photo book.
No, but why do you ask? Don't you want to be in my album? Are you in my album? Speaking of my album . . . Who all should I bug now?

Hairy Lime!?!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
OMG. At first I thought this little Lego creation stands on somebody's lap with goose-flesh.
No its one of the couches. This did make me chuckle fp

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
No, but why do you ask? Don't you want to be in my album? Are you in my album? Speaking of my album . . . Who all should I bug now?

Hairy Lime!?!
I just looked though the album, I completely forgot about it. Nice idea

The People's Republic of Clogher
Congratulations buddy!

One quick question - Does your lovely wife know your MoFo screen name? I don't want to refer to her as Mrs Sleezy.

In the Beginning...
Thanks!

And haha, yes, I believe she has seen my screen name. But "Sleezy" is a long-running nickname of mine, so she'd probably be honored to be called Mrs. Sleezy. So go right ahead!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
So I got married last month. (I'm the guy.)
After the wedding:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

there's a frog in my snake oil
So I got married last month. (I'm the guy.)
Woo congratulations

That's great, Sleezy, and you guys look wonderful. You know, you should put a picture in our photo album. You're a nice looking fellow. Do you think she might join the board?

Thanks for the compliment, Newt.

You ready? You look ready.

Hunter Indiana Jones
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza