The Top MoFos Countdown - 4ever

Tools    

Just a note: I've decided not to post detailed voting stats for this countdown (as in, how many #1 votes, #2 votes, etc.) as I feel this might affect the anonymity of certain voters. I'm only going to post the total points and the total number of votes for each person.

ETA: On second thought, I may leave out the number of votes as well and post only the total points.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I figured that one out LOL
Ha. i got duped again. When do I stop being a newb that gets rumbled?

MC for the Great Underground Circus
What if I believe in no God?
Than you'll love Espinosa

I'm inclined to Espinosa's God.

Am I eligible?
I dont discriminate. Plus you're portuguese, and portuguese are hot.

As you can see by my avatar... I'm VERY HOT
I cant speak portuguese but I will say

caliente caliente caliente.

Are you referring to Baruch espinosa? I need to read more about that guy. Interesting fellow.

Urgh. I'm hijacking again. Tends to happen at this ungodly hour of the morning.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I cant speak portuguese but I will say

caliente caliente caliente.

Are you referring to Baruch espinosa? I need to read more about that guy. Interesting fellow.

Urgh. I'm hijacking again. Tends to happen at this ungodly hour of the morning.
lol Caliente is spanish. In portuguese is "quente"

Yep, Baruch [Bento] de Espinosa. He can be a bit too technical for non-philosophy initiated [and dry. The Mos Geometricus is a logical way of deconstructing premises after all]. So, his Ethics may be a little too "indigestible"; but his other formal works may be more easily understandable [though all of them are superb in their own right].

lol Caliente is spanish. In portuguese is "quente"

Yep, Baruch [Bento] de Espinosa. He can be a bit too technical for non-philosophy initiated [and dry. The Mos Geometricus is a logical way of deconstructing premises after all]. So, his Ethics may be a little too "indigestible"; but his other formal works may be more easily understandable [though all of them are superb in their own right].
Yeah I studied spanish for a few years before going to south america. Really should get back into lingo studies. It's good fun.

Was espinosa anti the three main abrahamic religions or just judaism? Just reading about him now on wiki. He sounds like my twin.

I'm starting to think I left off some important names to me
Just a few minutes after submitting my list, I saw a few people I definitely would've had on my list post. That made me realize I had forgotten all about them.

So at least we're in the same boat haha.

Just a few minutes after submitting my list, I saw a few people I definitely would've had on my list post. That made me realize I had forgotten all about them.

So at least we're in the same boat haha.
Just for the record - I didn't submit a list to Miss Vicky's gracious invitation for this very reason. I really can't keep track of all the people here and know I'd leave some wonderful person who has touched me at some point in some profound way off a list.

Just for the record - I didn't submit a list to Miss Vicky's gracious invitation for this very reason. I really can't keep track of all the people here and know I'd leave some wonderful person who has touched me at some point in some profound way off a list.
Well, there might be a Top MoFos Countdown 5.

Save them for then if you forget.

If I'm not Top Ten, I'm moving to IMDB.
We've heard it all before, Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell, Barbra Streisand, Cher, Samuel L. Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Raven-Symoné, Sexy Celebrity.

You ain't going nowhere.