Master of My Domain
Alright, partial list coming through.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If I'm not Top Ten, I'm moving to IMDB.

Suspect's Reviews

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
If I'm not Top Ten, I'm moving to IMDB.
Canuck modesty.

Miss Vicky had to PM me just to get my attention, or I would have missed or ignored the entire thread.

As soon as I read the OP, I knew these sentences were meant for members like me...

Please remember this is all in good fun.

If your name does not appear on the countdown or you are ranked lower than you had hoped, try not to get offended and don't make an issue of it.

Personally, I think Unregistered will make the list. One of my favorite posters.
Damn, got me right in the feels! I only just got here, though. Seems a bit early for lists?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Personally, I think Unregistered will make the list. One of my favorite posters.
Damn, got me right in the feels! I only just got here, though. Seems a bit early for lists?
Hmmm. Usually when it is quoted I'll see that person's username, but I still see mine.

Odd.

I have not. I wasn't aware this was going on I couldn't vote anyway :/

Next time I'll vote Is this a yearly thing?
I see you fell for it And yeah, this is a yearly thing here.

I have not. I wasn't aware this was going on I couldn't vote anyway :/

Next time I'll vote Is this a yearly thing?
It has been an annual thing for 4 years now, how long will it continue? I don't know. This is my first time hosting it. Sexy Celebrity started it and hosted the first two years. Then TheUsualSuspect hosted last year. Sexy asked me to do it this year.

Also, Roy C. didn't say what you think he said. (Hint: log out from the forums, then come back and look at Roy's post.)

It has been an annual thing for 4 years now, how long will it continue? I don't know. This is my first time hosting it. Sexy Celebrity started it and hosted the first two years. Then TheUsualSuspect hosted last year. Sexy asked me to do it this year.

Also, Roy C. didn't say what you think he said. (Hint: log out from the forums, then come back and look at Roy's post.)
Nice, looking forward to the next year big event

Yeah i've seen the other thread! I get it Still got me

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Well, Dani8 has 40.
Eh?I've only been here about 5 days. And I dont do the list thingies, especially this type. I dont play favourites. I luv ewes all. You are all the gods' children, depending on which god you believe in.

Eh?I've only been here about 5 days. And I dont do the list thingies, especially this type. I dont play favourites. I luv ewes all. You are all the gods' children, depending on which god you believe in.
It's the same code that is used in the I Love You thread. People sometimes use it elsewhere on the forum, so if a post "about you" seems odd, that's probably why.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
It's the same code that is used in the I Love You thread. People sometimes use it elsewhere on the forum, so if a post "about you" seems odd, that's probably why.
I figured that one out LOL

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I'm inclined to Espinosa's God.

Am I eligible?