Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

I've never really liked Chuck, but as the first film poster was The Octagon, I decided to be kind and + rep you.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yes, everyone gets the chance to, as long as you participate each week.

Suspect's Reviews

that's what she said...
Great theme this week TUS, it was a hit!!

DexterRiley is up for next week.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Scrappen my original theme for Tony Scott films that you can watch again and again.

I've only seen Taking of Pelham 123 and Unstoppable of his, enjoyed both can't say I loved them though, so I'm gonna have to sit this one out

Skipping this week 'cause the theme doesn't apply to my life. Sorry.

that's what she said...
I wouldn't really consider any of his films one that I can watch OVER AND OVER...
but I'm going to choose MAN ON FIRE 2004

It's not that I can watch it over and over, but my older brother really liked this movie when it came out- and we watched it SO many times. So out of his movies this is what I'd choose as a favorite. I did also like DejaVu and Taking of Peltham 123.... but for me it kinda was a watch once and dont watch again type of movie. Great theme tho, very honorable in memory of Tony Scott!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Even though Lundy already got this one I have to use the same, Man on Fire is a great movie and the ending still get's to me whenever I see it.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

Crimson Tide has and always will be one of my favourite movies of all time.