Who are the new sex symbols for the teenagers now??

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The problem is that basically everything is an opinion, but I will tell you some facts (without substantiating them, sorry). Over 50,000 girls, 16 and under, get pregnant every year in the U.S. Many times that number are sexually active. Now, I'll admit that they all aren't having sex with teenagers, but it stands to reason that if thousands upon thousands of guys are having sex with thousands upon thousands of early teen girls, than that age group of girls are seen by many as "sex symbols", or, if it's easier for you to grasp, sex objects, to be used whenever. Therefore, it matters little how old somebody is or if they're "marketed" as a sex symbol (say by Vogue and Annie Liebowitz) because thousands of hot-blooded kids, etc., truly think they already are.

To be totally honest, I probably couldn't even identify Miley Cyrus from a photo, but at my school, there are numerous girls who have one or more children and still are under 17. There is a serious side to this thread beyond whatever you take as the attitude of its title. Go ahead and "debate", but unless you're a teenage sex symbol, maybe you shouldn't be so locked into your side of this "question".

The King of Movies
Did you read my post above or see the links I left ?
Yeah i read them. Just because some people view her as a sex symbol it does not make her one.

Would you consider Hitler a hero just because a couple of people said he was?

Just because some people view her as a sex symbol it does not make her one.
That doesn't make sense.

What makes you a sex symbol if not peoples opinion ?

The King of Movies
That doesn't make sense.

What makes you a sex symbol if not peoples opinion ?
If some one gets arested for a crime they didn't comit, and every one labels them as evil, does that realy make them evil?

I think we've both argued our points of view. Its fair to say that I don't think we ll convince the other and I'm happy to leave it at agreeing to disagree.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If a person eats a taco, but someone said it wasn't a taco...did they really eat a taco?

Suspect's Reviews

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Truthfully I thought that if anyone from Disney would be a sex symbol it would be Vanessa Hudgens

She's actually attractive, is in High School Musical (which I'd imagine is more popular than Cyrus' show) and has had racy picture surface (including a naked one )

Really why would it be Cyrus and not her? I don't get it.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

all the girls go crazy for that zack efron from high school musical who were's make up for f-sake. when i was a teen a few years back it was sarah michelle gellar, jennifer love huge t111ts, and Britney that every lad was lusting after.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I still lust after Gellar and Huge ti....opps.

And as for Hudgens....she is too old, over 18. Remember it's the 16 year demo people want (apparently).

The King of Movies
Since we are on a topic about Zack Efron.

Am i the only person who thinks he looks like he has down syndrome?

I mean that in a non-insulting way and m not trying to be funny.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Girls--
ZAC EFRON.
ROBERT PATTINSON.
THE JONAZ BROZ.
THE GUYS FROM 'GOSSIP GIRL'. (Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick)

Guys--
JESSICA ALBA. (Don't think this'll ever change.)

I think I'm incredibly accurate, especially with the girls list.
Perhaps there is a reason for this "increadible accuracy"?

Registered Creature
Nah, I deleted it.

Perhaps there is a reason for this "increadible accuracy"?
'Cause I just knooow.

Registered Creature
Doesn't really matter. I think my list was more "the latest teen heartthrobs" than "the new sex symbols"..

I think it's all down to personal choice & how the said person is portrayed in the media.
Cyrus at the moment is the property of Disney and they will do everything in there power to get people to buy anything with her face on it either be it through film, music or magazine shoots. Miley Cyrus is a marketing tool for Disney when she hits 18 odd i'm pretty sure you'll see her on the front cover of FHM and other bloke magazines as Disney won't need her anymore as they will have the next up & coming. Look at the Olsen twins chewed up and spat out tough life being famous at such a young age.
Thats just my opinion, i actually like the Miley Cyrus album it a good old fashion pop record.

As for Megan Fox, doesn't matter she hasn't really done anything she has played the right cards, get the bloke magazines involved, wear skimpy outfits in the fashion shoots and hey presto she's in every blokes spank bank from 13 to 30! You really think Michael Bay wanted her in Transformers for her acting ability? Heck no! Advertising rule 101 SEX SELLS!!!!
mermermer... panties on.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I asked my little sister, who's 16, and she said all her friends were pretty ga-ga over Michael Phelps right now. I don't really know if all teen girls want to jump his balls or if my sister and her friends are just weird. But, yeah, that guy could kill a puppy with his bare hands on national television and he'd still be able to sleep with literally any woman on the planet.
No, it's not just your sister.

A lot of girl go for that generic athlete lancky look for some reason. I think it's cause they're stupid. But I see high school girls every day and they do like him.

Also that other very boring looking person. The dude from Twilight.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Miley Cyrus is the new sex symbol

Welcome to the human race...
Since we are on a topic about Zack Efron.

Am i the only person who thinks he looks like he has down syndrome?
Evidently, yes.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Well, I have nothing to offer as my subscription to Tiger Beat lapsed 30 years ago.

My thirteen yr old niece does love Usher, but at thirty he is no doubt a little long in the tooth for the purposes of the thread.

So again, I got nada.

http://popularbiographies.files.word...8/05/usher.jpg

The hearthrob in question