Actors You Avoid At All Costs

Tools    

Which actor/s (male and/or female) do you avoid at all costs?
That is, if you see that s/he is in a movie, you will do your best to avoid watching it?
And why?
(Sorry for the negative nature of this thread. However, I'm grateful for the opportunity to get this off my chest. )

Mine is:

Ashton Kutcher

I think he makes no attempt to act.
He's one of those 'actors' that skims by on being his celebrity self instead of acting.
His voice is incredibly annoying.
He's supposedly a comedic actor, but he is invariably unfunny.
I can't think of any film starring Ashton Kutcher that I enjoyed or that I haven't seen and would want to.

Ahhh....I feel better now

Orlando Bloom
Mark Wahlberg

Unless there's a very compelling reason for me to watch a movie either of them are in, I will avoid it. Neither can act and they both annoy me.

Agree with most of the above... DiCaprio, Kutcher... I kinda like Cruise's films, not keen on Cruise as a person though. Toothy and overly confident gets annoying after a while.

@Miss Vicky... agree... Will Turner and Legolas were Bloom's only decent roles... he's abysmal in everything else.

Totally agree with Wahlberg though. I've seen a number of Markymark films and I think everyone on here knows how I feel about him... not once has he made me like him. It's gotten to the point these days that if his name is on the credits, I avoid it like the plague.

No mention of Nicholas Cage yet? Ok... I'll mention him. One trick pony whose one trick isn't actually that good.
Only thing he's done that I find watchable is Raising Arizona and The Rock... every other role he's ever done has been the same as Stanley Goodspeed in The Rock, just with different makeup and costume.

Yes... Sandler... awful bloke, awful films. One of the highest earning actors in the World? Erm, how?

Jack Black is ok as long as he's kept away from the creative area of the film. He was pretty good in King Kong, but any films he gets his claws into tend to suck.

I like Carrey and Farrell though. Carrey has been a bit stale recently though.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Agree with most of the above... DiCaprio, Kutcher... I kinda like Cruise's films, not keen on Cruise as a person though. Toothy and overly confident ge

No mention of Nicholas Cage yet? Ok... I'll mention him. One trick pony whose one trick isn't actually that good.
Only thing he's done that I find watchable is Raising Arizona and The Rock... every other role he's ever done has been the same as Stanley Goodspeed in The Rock, j.
I disagree. By the time my list is done Cage will have appeared no less than 5 times (although one is a bit part) In none of them does he act like his character in The Rock. I just think he suffers from little girl with a little curl syndrome (when he's good, he's very vey good, but when he's bad he's horrid.)

I disagree. By the time my list is done Cage will have appeared no less than 5 times (although one is a bit part) In none of them does he act like his character in The Rock. I just think he suffers from little girl with a little curl syndrome (when he's good, he's very vey good, but when he's bad he's horrid.)
I've found that I prefer Nicholas Cage when he plays a down and out character (Leaving Las Vegas) or a shlemiel (Adaptation). I generally can't stand when he plays heroes/tough guys.

How about actresses?

Keira Knightley is one that I increasingly avoid, mainly because I find that she overuses the same expressions.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I've found that I prefer Nicholas Cage when he plays a down and out character (Leaving Las Vegas) or a shlemiel (Adaptation). I generally can't stand when he plays heroes/tough guys.
Same here. I don't usually even watch those movies, but I have seen The Rock. He's had some really good roles and he is capable. He just likes to star in turds sometimes, I guess.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Goldie Hawn. Most of her films are light hearted trash. Only films of hers I can stand are The First Wives Club and Overboard, and the latter is mainly for the Kurt Russell factor.

Same here. I don't usually even watch those movies, but I have seen The Rock. He's had some really good roles and he is capable. He just likes to star in turds sometimes, I guess.
I think Cage over acts and is to theatrical when he doesn't need to be. Also too wimpy to be playing action heroes.

There are no actors which I will avoid at all, sure there's some actors which most of their stuff I don't particularly like, but it doesn't mean I necessarily hate them and there's lots of films where they give unexpected good performances and so on.

Nicholas Cage for sure. I didn't really mind him at first but lately, he's just been unbearable to watch.

I never watch Hugh Grant after Bridget Jones Diary and I tend to avoid Jude Law.
Many of you mentioned Tom Cruise and I wasn't a fan of him,too but I was really impressed by his acting in Magnolia.