Actors You Avoid At All Costs

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Have you seen Dead Man?
Yes, hated it. Depp is never convincing. I assume the only reason he was good in Eddie Scissors is because he had limited dialogue.

Depp made the character what it was. He is responsible for the phenomenal popularity that series received. Sparrow's mannerisms weren't written into the script, they were choices Depp made and while Ledger was a fine actor, I don't think casting him as Sparrow would've improved the movie at all.
The bolded part is absolutely true. Sadly Depp made the character to be rather annoying, and sadly it was popular. Just like Avatar, boy bands, and several other annoying things that become popular.

Can't think of anything Fraser has done other than a couple episodes of Scrubs and King of the Hill that are worth mentioning.
A movie with Brendan Fraser that I thought was good is The Quiet American.

In terms of acting in the movie, however, Michael Caine's far surpassed Fraser's.

I think Fraser's best performance is in Gods and Monsters, but Ian McKellen is awesome.
True. Forgot about this flick.

I only hate Mel Gibson. The rest of the acting world I can bear but, an actresses that I watch but criticize every moment is Kirsten Stewart.

I though Fraser was good in Blast form the Past.
Have to admit, I don't mind Nick Cage.

allwebaccessories.com

I though Fraser was good in Blast form the Past.
Have to admit, I don't mind Nick Cage.
Completely forgot about Blast from the Past, good call. It's a silly movie, but I enjoyed it.

I have soured on John Cusack. His range is overrated, and if a comedian put their mind to it he'd be easy to impersonate.

Keanu Reeves, but thats to easy. He does find his way into big hits though. Go figure.

I avoided Pauly Shore and Earnest with a vengeance. Now its anything Jersey Shore.

Tom Hanks. Pretty sure I don't like a single movie he's been in.
As Stone Cold would say 'WHAT'

I forgot Jack Black. I will not watch another Jack Black movie, unless he is just doing a voice over on a cartoon. Also, Adam Sandler, Will Farrell and Jim Carey. Won't watch them.
Jack Black's Shallow Hal was a great movie

Well, there is always Adam Sandler
Has so many entertaining movies.One of the most bankable actors because people enjoy his movies

In the Beginning...
I don't know what it is, but I really don't like Sean Penn. He's the only respected actor I believe I deliberately avoid.

I think it's just because he always seems to have a very thorny, abrasive, pompous personality. And the guy totally looks like a schmuck, sorry to say. I hate to be so superficially critical; he's obviously a great actor. Just don't like him.

The bolded part is absolutely true. Sadly Depp made the character to be rather annoying, and sadly it was popular. Just like Avatar, boy bands, and several other annoying things that become popular.
+ repped because, while I don't agree about Depp, I do understand the sentiment. Sadly, it's how I feel about so much.

that's what she said...
I only hate Mel Gibson. The rest of the acting world I can bear but, an actresses that I watch but criticize every moment is Kirsten Stewart.
I must be one of the only Kristen Stewart supporters because I actually really like her as an actress. The problem is that 'Bella" was written to be a quiet and not too emotional person so thats the way Stewart acted the part. She can do many different roles such as in Panic Room and she's funny and smiley in Adventureland...

I don't get why everyone has so much negativity towards her.

Daniel Craig
Leonardo DiCaprio
Sean Penn

+ repped because, while I don't agree about Depp, I do understand the sentiment. Sadly, it's how I feel about so much.
+repped because now I know what it feels like to be honeykid, if only for a moment.

Tyler Perry. I have never seen a single movie he has done all the way through. Although i do want to see Alex Cross because I love the books.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Jack Black