THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
My girl went to the Avalanche game. I am sure she is happy about the Calgary win. Hope your Grandpa is doing well.
I expected more facepunching.

And my grandpa is doing pretty good. He's going to be in some pain though, and he doesn't like those tubes in his nose. He's so heavily sedated that I don't really think he even knows who has been in to visit him.

I wish i could cry on cue. It's hard for me to cry but sometimes I think it would make me feel better.
Like when I spend an hour shoveling my car out of the snow only to have it not start.

I've also got to wonder.. what kind of ******* plows HALF of a .5 mile neighborhood road and then thinks to himself.. good enough, I'll turn around now.

Yup I'm back from boston and I abandoned my vehicle blocking in half the neighborhood. Road hasn't been plowed so most people aren't going anywhere anyway.. except now the plow can't get through.

Just come back from a friends and about to dive into FM16 for an hour or so.
Since I've got a new laptop I've been unsure who to start a save as, but I might play some tonight too.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Stuck at work for another three hours unless I can convince the boss to close early. We're so dead right now.
Go Postal!