THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
I'm gonna post my Age of Ultron review later today on my review thread. I know basically every active reviewer wrote a review about it but hey, you guys are still going to read it, am I right?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm gonna post my Age of Ultron review later today on my review thread. I know basically every active reviewer wrote a review about it but hey, you guys are still going to read it, am I right?

I'm avoiding all of the Age of Ultron reviews until after I see the movie, which probably won't be until it gets released on DVD. (But I'm checking out the popcorn ratings.)

Let the night air cool you off

uh.... sure

yes

Here is one of them that I own.. but Im coloring in a different one

I have honestly thought about buying a colouring book for when I'm bored, haven't done it yet though.

I have honestly thought about buying a colouring book for when I'm bored, haven't done it yet though.
I sometimes print coloring pages off the internet. It's cheaper.

Master of My Domain
Maybe they should have added some gory blood and guts scenes?
I thought the gore discussion was over.

Let the night air cool you off
Maybe they should have added some gory blood and guts scenes?
For me I think superheroes ruin movies. I think it could have potential and everything, and the basic premise I like. It's just that the movie will be better without superheroes. The director would be wise not to show their super powers.

I'm avoiding all of the Age of Ultron reviews until... forever.
I have absolutely no interest in that movie.
I'm frustrated with Robert Downey Jr.

You know, I read a news article recently that said coloring and coloring books are big with adults nowadays as a stress relief tool.

I sometimes print coloring pages off the internet. It's cheaper.
I'm gonna have to create The MoFo Coloring Book thread. Where we all draw pictures for each other in black and white, then we print them and color them. I could draw you a Joaquin Phoenix to color.

You know, I read a news article recently that said coloring and coloring books are big with adults nowadays as a stress relief tool.
I believe that.