Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

If everyone is betting on someone I want to bet too , though I never win bets. I would say that the killer is Wolf....I mean...emm...Yoda? yeah, that seems legit, Yoda is the killer, it would've been the perfect murder, nobody suspects about Yoda, everyone suspect of TUS. I would quote some evidence but I kind of stop reading the scenes TUS made for like 20 pages ago. Anyway good luck seanc and Topsy

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hate that we postponed this just to have the exact same outcome of a forced advancement.

Either way, Topsy advances.

The Final Three is Topsy Gellar, Cosmic Graham and G.7th!!!!!!!!

I agree with TUS. I was rooting for Sean, but you gotta do what you gotta. If theres no urgency, no momentum, then you got to move it forward.

Congrats Topsy! Even if you did advance this round by default, you only missed a small part of this game (due to that unfortunate accident), and definitely played the game hard enough to earn a spot in the finals regardless. And I'm not just saying that because we were allies the entire time, but because you do play a really good social game.

It's hard to find a pic of Will smiling, and I'm going to be late for work if I don't start moving soon, so this is the most relevant thing I have right now:

Tomorrow is also the final Trump/Clinton debate -- in Las Vegas, no less.

Starts at 9:00 PM EST, but still, people gotta prep. Right, TONGO?

I'm sorry guys. Playoff time for the tykes around here. I have practices or games every night. I let you down, and for that I apologize. I have time to vote though.