Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Just arrived.

Probably gonna watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes tonight, if I don't go out and rent some movies.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'm going watch McClintock tonight in an effort to start knocking off movies I haven't seen from the lists on here.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Eyes Wide Shut. I like Kubrick's films, for the most part, so I'm looking forward to this one.

^Don't miss Eyes Wide Shut. The masked ball scene is the highlight of the movie. Its one of Kubrick's best films.

Color Of Paradise - Loved Children of Heaven. looking forward to seeing this.

Well didn't end up watching Rise of the planet of the apes, went with Crazy, Stupid, Love and In Time instead.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Somehow managed to not watch "The Lost Boys" yet so watched it last night. Pleasantly entertained, not great but not bad either.

I'm going to watch Rambo First blood and John carpentar's vampires

Somehow managed to not watch "The Lost Boys" yet so watched it last night. Pleasantly entertained, not great but not bad either.

I though Lost Boys was one of the best vamp films of all time, have reviewed it too on my thread. Definitely an 80s classic and has played a hand in the modern vampire lore too.

Tonight I've decided to stick Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on again. There really is nothing on telly tonight.

Stalker (1979) followed by the Mirror (1975)

I rented a film from Denmark called Submarino

Watching The Friends of Eddie Coyle (1973). I've heard of it since it came out but always seemed to miss it. Very good film.