The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me may hold the title for the longest post in MoFo history…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

there's a frog in my snake oil
tpam should know...i just wrote a summary Got a bit carried away on the first post. Come and vote one and all! And discuss! It's important to all of us!

I See You When You're Sleeping
The person above me likes to write ALOT. I think I'll read some when I get my third eye affixed (innuendo defences initiated)

tpam knows all about wandering the night, perchance-to-dream methinks. It seems my little word-wars got up to their normal hijinks last night (while i was working studiously on my comedy-doc, i assure you )

So, quick, trap my mating-mouthfuls before they spread and take over all the threads, like a Django-virus insert into pontius pilate. (erm, or something)

Come debate GM with me! I promise to only go on minimal word sprees

To the person above me, this I have to see you keeping it short. Also jrs is just sweet to me I am not his sweetie, I have my own sweetie. Blab Blab Blab Blab Blab Blab OMG I have caught the Golgot blab virus.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
The person above me has a really nice avatar, don't know what else to say.

t.p.a.m. should know that...she's a mouse of mystique with a powerful squeak

And she should know that i know that she's not jrs' early morning spread (damn, couldn't resist. How did i get involved in this stickiness?)

Oh and mini - i still can't think of an innuendo for your affixed-third-eye - what were you thinking? - i'd accuse u of some secretive scrying? some private orb-plying? honestly!

tpam

will you just, like, stop ignoring me

:smouldering-n-sharpening-voodoo-sticks-smilie:

I See You When You're Sleeping
The person above me is a great new fixture to the mofo arrangement.

tpam
all these compliments,

i've never been a light fitting before Or am i a ceiling fan?

Put me in your pocket...
The person above me has a way with his silver tongue....and knows how to handle rude newbies.

The person above me had an avatar of a black and white cat when she first got here. 'Member?

Originally Posted by Gracie
The person above me had an avatar of a black and white cat when she first got here. 'Member?
tpam - she still does have one of a b/w cat! Meoow

tpamtpam(you know full well what i mean) - i thought i was a rude newbie? Still, i suppose that means i'm "handling" myself, so that makes sense of everything

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Golgot
tpam - she still does have one of a b/w cat! Meoow

tpamtpam(you know full well what i mean) - i thought i was a rude newbie? Still, i suppose that means i'm "handling" myself, so that makes sense of everything

Ouch...The person above me doesn't know me very well and thinks I'm a cat. He also doesn't realize I was trying to compliment him on handling Undine with his poetry in one of those threads created by a group of rude newbies trying to hassle Yoda.

heheheh. Oops. So sorry. This i realised but make unwise joke did i. Stop

Hello The person Above me is golgot unless someone beat me to this post... Golgot you dude... If youre nothing like climax then youre a great guy...

LEGEND!!!

Originally Posted by Junior
Hello The person Above me is golgot unless someone beat me to this post... Golgot you dude... If youre nothing like climax then youre a great guy...

LEGEND!!!
tpam should know this is an American sight and not many american's know about Mr. Climax and should refraim from mentioning him here, this is a nice forum.