Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Yeah, I meant to post about this the other day. This is a "winner"? The guy who pretends to be his own staff and lies about famous women wanting to date him?

The real capper is that he thinks people are stupid enough to believe him when he says it isn't him. Forget Trump's critics: no one seems to have more contempt for his supporters than he does.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Trump has over 10 million votes... Does that say anything about the Republican Party? At least the Democratic Party has given millions of votes to Bernie Sanders, and under 50, he'd win.. Maybe years from now we can call ourselves "Bernie Sanders Democrats" - I don't like being called a radical - it's in the American tradition... This country was founded on rebellion, but there aren't any more rebels under 70 years of age.

Everyone under 50 supports Sanders who isn't radical he is a rebel in the American tradition. A tradition that doesn't exist in anyone under 70. Whothewhatze?

Some conservatives are still plotting to stop Trump at the GOP convention

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...3QE?li=BBnb7Kz

Also theres a video with the article saying Trumps going to use past scandals against Hillary, who da thunk it'?

I've been consistently amazed at how much stock people put in the idea that just "going after" Hillary is going to completely change the game. As if a) the other candidates wouldn't have and b) most people haven't completely made up their mind about her, anyway.

And if you want to hammer her for past scandals (totally fair), maybe we should, gee, I dunno, perhaps consider not nominating someone who has dozens of his own and creates a new one every week. I know it sounds crazy, but I think it'd have been worth a shot.

Yeah, I meant to post about this the other day. This is a "winner"? The guy who pretends to be his own staff and lies about famous women wanting to date him?

The real capper is that he thinks people are stupid enough to believe him when he says it isn't him. Forget Trump's critics: no one seems to have more contempt for his supporters than he does.
I think the voice is probably Trump.

I'm not really horrified by it. I find it amusing. Is it really a great thing that he did? No. But I think it could be worse.

I think the voice is probably Trump.

I'm not really horrified by it. I find it amusing. Is it really a great thing that he did? No. But I think it could be worse.
I think there probably is worse with him This is also a prime example how he is completely slaven to the media. Always wanting to be in it and terrified of it too.

I don't think it's horrifying. But it makes the mythologizing about him as some kind of Born Winner look silly. And it dovetails perfectly with the idea that he's horrendously insecure and perfectly willing to make sh*t up.

The Clintons apparently murder people. I'll take Trump's phony phone calls over murder.

We have Trump on tape. If there's a tape that proves either Clinton murdered someone, then I'm with you.

Though we'd still have to do the whole "why support him in the primary?" thing, which I keep bringing up now that every Trump criticism gets deflected with "but Hillary!"

I think tape of Hillary Clinton being completely innocent is scarier than tape of Trump pretending to be "John Miller."

To all those voting for Donald Trump, lets do an exercise.

Its Thursday morning 10:57 AM 5/19/16, lets see how long from this point forward it takes The Donald to say/do something stupid.

Yes Im serious. There is a better option available if you wish to protest the establishment.

Its Tuesday morning 10:57 AM 5/19/16, lets see how long from this point forward it takes The Donald to say/do something stupid.

Yes Im serious. There is a better option available if you wish to protest the establishment.
Today is Thursday.

Its Tuesday morning 10:57 AM 5/19/16, lets see how long from this point forward it takes The Donald to say/do something stupid.

He said plenty of stupid things over the course of the primary. When he said McCain wasn't a war hero or said Bush didn't keep the country safe before the South Carolina primary! In both cases his numbers went up.

Pretty sure they went down after the Bush thing, actually. But yeah, the pertinent thing is that if somebody's willing to make excuses for the first 50 ridiculous things he's said, the 51st isn't going to make a difference. At that point you can only conclude that the support is a form of political projection and/or an expression of aimless contempt that can't be argued with by pointing to the guy's actual record.