One Question

Tools    

Last Christmas

What's the most you have lost in a coin toss?

180 Klms an hour

What was your first car?

What is that? Sweating from eating too much meat? Can't say I have.

What's your favorite food?

It between my NES, which I got for Christmas when I was about 8 or when I got my N64 for Christmas when I was 14. I also got Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES for my birthday which comes runner up.

Is looking forward to tonight?

One of my cats, Cricket, passed away 5 years ago. I recently dreamt that he was in the woods being chased and attacked by other animals. While he looked at me for help, I also tried to kill him. My wife watched in horror. It was very brutal and awful.

If you had to kill one person in the whole world, who would it be?

Let's just skip that question, shan't we?

When was the last time you gave yourself a bubble bath?

Many years ago...

When was the last time you just overindulged, because you're worth it?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Many years ago...

When was the last time you just overindulged, because you're worth it?
While out to lunch with the wife today, I had boneless buffalo fingers and a sausage, pepperoni, and onion pizza for myself. Then I got a buffalo chicken pizza to go for myself, even though I have plenty of food at home. My wife just had soup and ice cream.

What is your favorite charity?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
To start managing my time better, so that I can do all the things I should do in a day.

What do you remember wanting to be when you grew up?