Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
I am far from a Nolan fan, but Memento is simply masterful filmmaking.

Is this your first time seeing it?

I adore it. It's one of the best movies DreamWorks Animation has done.
Yes, it was. Just saw it. Very entertaining stuff! It's a story that's been told before, but it's done very effectively done in this film with a lot of cool stuff going on.

I actually watched it because you gave it such a high rating in the Movie Tab topic, so thanks for that!

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I'm glad to see that there's love on here for Over the Hedge! I also loved it but I also was 15 when it came out so......... I wasn't sure of my judgement haha

As for my I'll probably be watching Before Midnight tonight

I'm going into this one blindly. I do know it's Mark's 2nd favorite movie, and he's seen everything. Since I love his 1st, 3rd, and 5th favorites, this is worth a try-

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I watched it on TCM last night. It's one of Judge Judy's favorites since she was the guest programmer.

Based on the recommendation of Sci Fi Slob a few weeks ago.

I can't believe I found time to watch freakin' Olympus Has Fallen (with my buddies) before a Hitchcock film!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.
Hope you like Vertigo bud, It's a really good film. I myself need to see more Hitchock, I've only seen a few films from him.

Let the night air cool you off
You should definitely watch Rear Window and Psycho next, Donuts.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems as though you have checked them on the lists.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
North by Northwest and Dial M for Murder too. And Strangers on a Train, The Birds and Rebecca. And Frenzy. And To Catch a Thief.

You should definitely watch Rear Window and Psycho next, Donuts.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems as though you have checked them on the lists.
Haha, yeah. And I enjoyed both of them as well.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

Rear Window,I saw that it is pretty high on IMDb's list,I hope it will be good as people told me.A lot of members here told me that I should watch it.

gattaca probably..